Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (36 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi :
"Tonight [Friday night] we found a call that will change everything. "
"In football, there are some things which are important and invisible, you can never know who is your friend and who is your enemy.

"Unfortunately, when I was involved in football, I did not fight this properly."

The former transfer guru added that this important piece of evidence will be revealed in the hearing on 27 September, when his defence will present their arguments.

"On this day I will speak and you will see that this new element shows the opposite of what they said," Moggi added.

"This interception proves there was a plot to remove Juventus and have others installed at the top."

---------------------------
strange?? what does he mean by you don't know your friends??

well Moratti had a contract ready for him and Moggi says he's got it so they might have had some kind of relationship...Berlu wanted him also at Milan and he was friends with Galliani but maybe Galliani heard that and did "something"? He was also friends with Cap and I guess Baldini and Baldini was quoted saying "I'll bring him down"....

same can be said on Elkanns, Montezemolo...

:boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Luciano Moggi claims his lawyers have “uncovered a wiretap that transforms the whole Calciopoli trial. It was specifically to get Juventus out of the way.”
The disgraced former Juventus director general was the main figure in the 2006 scandal that saw the club demoted to Serie B and stripped of two Scudetti.

He is now going through the civil courts over the same allegations and his legal team dug up numerous wiretapped phone calls that were originally ignored by the sporting justice system.

“On Thursday night we uncovered a wiretap that transforms the whole Calciopoli trial,” Moggi told 'Radio Manà Manà.

“I have only now learned to understand football, after all the wiretap transcripts I read. There are things that were as important as they were invisible, which I had been unable to grasp.

“The Calciopoli trial was already compromised, but after reading these latest wiretaps, everything has become clear.”

Moggi is called to testify in the Naples civil trial on September 27 and promises huge revelations.

“That day you will see the truth is the complete opposite of what you have been told up until now. That trial was dreamed up specifically to get Juventus out of the way and push others into the spotlight.”

Moggi’s lawyers have already dug up some revolutionary wiretaps from the original 2006 investigation that were either ignored by prosecutors or in some cases not even transcribed.

These included recordings of then-Inter President Giacinto Facchetti speaking to the refereeing designator.

The conversations were considered to violate the article on sporting fraud and the Disciplinary Commission recommended the 2006 Scudetto be stripped from Inter, but the FIGC could not take action because the statute of limitations had already expired.

Juventus are taking the matter to court and UEFA, urging the FIGC to take the title away from Inter and give it back to them along with the 2004-05 edition.

FI
-----------------
Different quotes everywhere

I have a smile on my face whenever i read news on Calciopoli from FI
They used to describe Moggi by disgraced until Palazzi report where released

Now they don't, it feels soo good

Fuck FI

Thank you Moggi

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
To be honest, I'm not sure why I even visit FI. Poor writing, relatively poor coverage, idiotic "blogs", on and on.
I've stopped visiting them. They ignore calciopoli as much as they possibly can. Especially the "Morattopoli" angle of it. Most of their "news" is things like "Gilardino might sign new contract soon" and "Zauri out injured for four days".

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,274
    To be honest I hope the new call shows Montezemolo or Elkann's involvement in the scam. I am tired of people saying that our guilt was obvious due to Juventus' reluctance to defend the club. As soon as you infer that key Juventus figures were poised to benefit and likely had a hand in the matter you get labelled a conspiracy theorist.

Frankly Inter and Telecom's involvement is as obvious as the sky is blue so it won't really be news to hear a revealing call pointing out their involvement.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    If we get the scudetti back and Intermerda get dumbed from the Champions league Ill be happy. Points deduction would be just a cherry on top but I doubt the FIGC are going to do anything about it unless Uefa step in and finally blow this fucking thing wide open!

Iv kept my respect for myself and Juventus to not go and bash every Interfan club site and Inter fan I know but once this crap all finally comes out and Inter is utterly left in debt and shambles ill be giving a big FUCK YOU to every single one of them.

To think certain individuals would actually ruin a nations league, reputation, cash flow, respect etc. all just because a club is successful. Its almost like Seville and Valencia and Villareal all being in te top 5 but conspire and take out Real and Barca. Its just freaking mind boggling. These individuals ruined a league just so they can get the better players and win titles. These individuals need to be banned from sporting relations for life. If Moggi is banned all of them should be. But this is italy so who the fuck knows what will happen even if the evidence is right infront of their faces.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    To be honest I don't give a fuck who is caught out by this evidence, as long as inter and the other people involved are punished (even if Elkann is involved).

The two scudetti should be handed back, all titles won by inter since farsopoli (besides our two scudetti) should be revoked and handed to no one. Moratti & co deserve jail time and compensation to us for all the lost money from, cheap player sales (Ibra, Zambrotta, Vieira etc), not being in Serie A and the CL. Though, I think giving them a points reduction/relegation now is kind of irrelevant. Revoking of titles and fines/jail time should be enough.

It would be nice to see Moggi come back and be advisor to Marotta :D But I doubt he will ever come back.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    I dont think Moggi will ever come back. He loves the club but you can tell he has no respect for the Elkanns after not fighting the way Agnelli is doing right now and as long as they have power within Juve he wont come back.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    To be honest I hope the new call shows Montezemolo or Elkann's involvement in the scam. I am tired of people saying that our guilt was obvious due to Juventus' reluctance to defend the club. As soon as you infer that key Juventus figures were poised to benefit and likely had a hand in the matter you get labelled a conspiracy theorist.

Frankly Inter and Telecom's involvement is as obvious as the sky is blue so it won't really be news to hear a revealing call pointing out their involvement.
    gsol, how much did we do to defend ourselves in 06? Did we appeal anywhere? CCON or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)