Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (34 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
blʘndu;3255163 said:
i can't understand how moggi and his lawyers are digging up these recordings..
the recordings have always been around but in 2006 they only wanted certain calls,

I think there was around 400,000 calls and only around 50,000 were listened to and reported

Gazzetta are reporting that the phone call that Moggi has is from 04-05 season and involves a referee designator and a referee and they are talking about how to "manage" a particular match

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/calciopoli/2011/09/17-144783/Calciopoli%2C+la+Roma+organizzava+pranzi+per+salvarsi+

Tuttosport has just reported on a whole new level of marked interceptions by the police investigators. Previously they revealed that they were scored with a single green arrow (not that relevant), two yellow arrows (of interest) or three red arrows (very important). Now Moggi's legal team have discovered a new fourth level of wrongdoing marked with a red question mark.

The first to be discovered and published is involving.... wait for it.... ROMA!!! We knew it was coming and finally here we are....

(Please note this is not the call Moggi is talking about which has opened his eyes to a whole new understanding of this whole farce, so that is still to come...)

No names are used but marked as Roma High Level Employee talking to a FIGC High Level Employee! I think it will be Baldini and maybe Mazzini?

They are basically discussing making sure Roma don't get relegated at the end of the 2004/05 season which they were close to doing as Rosella Sensi was so nervous the poor thing was losing weight.... oh poor little girl...

This is just the start of the pre-27th September Media war to give Moggi the upper hand. Brilliant tactics once again Direttore!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't think John Elkann is involved simply due to the fact that Andrea Agnelli, a person close to him (yes, they've had their fair share of differences in the past, but that doesn't make them enemies), is pursuing this so hard. John Elkann played a major part in giving the presidency to Andrea, so unless John Elkann is some sort of masochistic freak who likes to be tied down and beaten and takes it in the ass, I don't see him wanting to risk exposure of what he's allegedly done by putting a supertifoso in charge of the club, a man that "will not rest until the stolen scudetti is back in our trophy cabinet".

If anything, John Elkann's latest comments support Andrea's pursuit of the lost scudetti, and they have also been very anti-Moratti.

Still, we know that Elkann and Moggi don't have the best of relationships, but that doesn't really prove anything.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/calciopoli/2011/09/17-144783/Calciopoli%2C+la+Roma+organizzava+pranzi+per+salvarsi+

Tuttosport has just reported on a whole new level of marked interceptions by the police investigators. Previously they revealed that they were scored with a single green arrow (not that relevant), two yellow arrows (of interest) or three red arrows (very important). Now Moggi's legal team have discovered a new fourth level of wrongdoing marked with a red question mark.

The first to be discovered and published is involving.... wait for it.... ROMA!!! We knew it was coming and finally here we are....

(Please note this is not the call Moggi is talking about which has opened his eyes to a whole new understanding of this whole farce, so that is still to come...)

No names are used but marked as Roma High Level Employee talking to a FIGC High Level Employee! I think it will be Baldini and maybe Mazzini?

They are basically discussing making sure Roma don't get relegated at the end of the 2004/05 season which they were close to doing as Rosella Sensi was so nervous the poor thing was losing weight.... oh poor little girl...

This is just the start of the pre-27th September Media war to give Moggi the upper hand. Brilliant tactics once again Direttore!
Fuck yeah!!!Fuck those scum Romanisti.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck Giacinto Facchetti , fuck Moratti , fuck Inter as a staff , shit club and as a mother fuckin crew .
Zaneti , fuck you too .
All you mother inter merda fuckers , fuck you too .
All of y'all mother fuckers , fuck you , die slow mother fucker .
You mother fuckers can't be us or see us .
We mother fuckin' Bianconeri .
Juventini till' we die .
Out here in Torino , nigga .
We warned ya'
Wel'll bomb on you mother fuckers .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is the calm before the storm. It makes me nervous...

And I like it. :shifty:

Shit's going down in about 10 days, let's hope to high hell this court listens and reacts to the taps the right way this time around. If so, we could see a totally different championship this year. :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck Giacinto Facchetti , fuck Moratti , fuck Inter as a staff , shit club and as a mother fuckin crew .
Zaneti , fuck you too .
Juventini till' we die .
We warned ya'
:shocked:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Zaneti , fuck you too .
Juventini till' we die .
We warned ya'
:lol: +REP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)