Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,311
    The Roma Calls

Dirigente Roma: Ci vuole una per*sona di spessore...
    Dirigente Figc Ora come ora chi c’hanno in mente loro?”

DR: Loro adesso non c’hanno in men*te... Come fai se non ti salvi?
    DF: Non c’è dubbio...

DR: C’è sta poraccia sta’ così, secon*do me ha anche bisogno di qualche se*gnale dall’alto... ....sta’ a pezzi proprio... quindi secondo me se qualcuno gli dà un segnale di star tranquilla, di star se*rena la situazione è sotto controllo que*sta una boccata di ossigeno la pren*de... Secondo me un segnale bisogna pure darglielo...
    DF: Senti fa’ una cosa, quando si fa’ l’incontro con *** a Roma, mettiamo noi si faccia il pranzo, magari si va a pren*dere un caffé da Rosella Sensi...

DR: Anche, per tranquillizzarla un po’...capito?
    DF Va bene dai te lo prometto, o mar*tedi o mercoledì..”

------------------------------------------------------------

M. “Sono Innocenzo Mazzini, sono il tuo presidente…”
    P. “Mamma mia, ma come è possibile che non rispondo a te, ma scherzi. Con quello che stai facendo per noi. Non lo avevo sentito Innocenzo…Ce l’ho… Avevo il vibra….”

M. “Dimmi un po’ come tu vai”
    P. “Eh, che ci devi da’… Lo sai che punto molto su di te eh?”

M. “Oh, che devo fare di più?”
    P. “Niente, devo passare domani e poi c’è un grande futuro. E anzi, se passa*te domani mi piacerebbe tanto incon*trarti e paralrti. Anche la dottoressa Sensi. Incontrarci”

M. “Comunque troverai un ambienti*no… Meno male che tu sei tutelato molto… Perché c’è un grande arbitro”
    P. “Quanto grande?”

M. “Grandissimo…”
    P. “Vabbò…”

M. “Per cui… Mi raccomando a te. De*terminazione, voglia, corsa….tutte co*se dovresti avere però non lo so se tu ce l’hai”
    P. “Non ce l’ho”

M. “Però tielli insieme dai, forza”
    P. “D’accordo. Grazie Innocenzo”

M. “Ci sentiamo settimana prossima a salvezza tocchiamoci le palle, va be*ne?”

Put these calls through a translator for all the details but the point of the calls that revolve around Roma's upcoming derby and successive Atalanta match is that they were in danger of relegation and private meetings (coffee or lunch) were arranged with FIGC people and Roma's upper brass including Rosella Sensi. Similar calls landed the Fiorentina boys in hot water in 2006 while these calls were available and never analyzed. One of the key lines in my opinion is the line where Prade says to Mazzini "how could I not answer when you call with all you are doing for us?" What the fuck was the FIGC's Vice President doing for Roma who clinched salvation precisely at the Atalanta match?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    You know, it's pointless translating...we all basically know what happened so re-reading what we already know is beating a dead horse. My biggest fear is whether or not the judges will listen and make the right decisions this time around: Inter, Milan, & Roma...scum bags.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    this place would be horrible with out u Hust!! :lol: :lol: i hope these guys all come crumbling down on the 27th with inter ceasing to exist!!! what a way for 2011 to get more cooler!!
    Just remember mother fuckers...when we get what's ours when the shit hits the fan...who was the one always saying we will end up on top?

Hustini!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Put these calls through a translator for all the details but the point of the calls that revolve around Roma's upcoming derby and successive Atalanta match is that they were in danger of relegation and private meetings (coffee or lunch) were arranged with FIGC people and Roma's upper brass including Rosella Sensi. Similar calls landed the Fiorentina boys in hot water in 2006 while these calls were available and never analyzed. One of the key lines in my opinion is the line where Prade says to Mazzini "how could I not answer when you call with all you are doing for us?" What the fuck was the FIGC's Vice President doing for Roma who clinched salvation precisely at the Atalanta match?
    Was these calls from 04-05 season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)