Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (15 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,244
    where are you from gsol ??

Class act guy :tup:
    Thanks guys, happy to do it. I'm grateful there were people who gave a shit to read through all the stuff and were patient enough to wait 5 fucking years to see shit start to come to fruition.

To answer your question I am Italian by blood, Canadian by birth and Juventino by privilege.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Thanks guys, happy to do it. I'm grateful there were people who gave a shit to read through all the stuff and were patient enough to wait 5 fucking years to see shit start to come to fruition.

To answer your question I am Italian by blood, Canadian by birth and Juventino by privilege.
    :tup: Thank you for all of your effort.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,247
    Narducci’s statement was a pure cop out just like his leaving the trial just as Moggi’s team split the prosecution wide open.

He brought up a lot of outdated nonsense like the discredited SIM card argument and made reference to the “Moggi system” knowing full well that it fell apart in court as a theory. Then he went on to claim that Facchetti’s calls were somehow not legally relevant despite a chief investigator from the FIGC’s conclusion that they were in violation of article 6 and far worse than anything we had heard prior.

Clearly he has to defend his work but the bitch bailed on the trial for a reason. He doesn’t have confidence in the result anymore. All it took was giving the defendants an opportunity to actually defend themselves and they found him running away with his tail between his vagina.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Luciano Moggi has come out with another bombshell announcement, stating that last night his team found yet another damning wiretap. Moggi claims this tape contains evidence that there was voluntary collusion to kick Juventus out of the elite, and put “other teams” front and center. Moggi will present this tape on the 27th of September when the Napoli process opens again.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    They better barricade the windows at Inter's headquarters. If Pessotto jumped in 2006, I expect there will be raining interistas once this new tape gets leaked.

It's time to expose these scumbags once and for all.

Aug 2, 2005
    Moggi :
    "Tonight [Friday night] we found a call that will change everything. "
    "In football, there are some things which are important and invisible, you can never know who is your friend and who is your enemy.

"Unfortunately, when I was involved in football, I did not fight this properly."

The former transfer guru added that this important piece of evidence will be revealed in the hearing on 27 September, when his defence will present their arguments.

"On this day I will speak and you will see that this new element shows the opposite of what they said," Moggi added.

"This interception proves there was a plot to remove Juventus and have others installed at the top."

---------------------------
    strange?? what does he mean by you don't know your friends??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)