Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anyone have an idea how this "one" call mysteriously gets leaked to the press yet they have hundreds (perhaps thousands)...why the fuck doesn't Moggi and his team just make one big fucking ESPN style mix-CD.

Call it Calciopoli-to-Go Vol. 1.

Then every week the judge decides to continue the trial come on with a new Volume until they fucking make a decision.

It's time to rock the boat because this fair-play shit isn't getting us anywhere.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What can you expect from the guy who made the investigation saying, we don't care about inter.

They focused on Juve and made it as Moggi was the guy who controlled everything while in fact everybody talked to the refs and some ref designators felt more comfortable meeting with MoRATti.

They had all these calls of Facchetti and cie available in 06 but never used them. They only showed up later in 2010 when they already send Juve in B in 2006 and it took 5min to do that. Let's not forget how they used the Gazzetta to see ref and players performance stats and see who was one game away from suspension. Using newspaper comments and stats(who had many mistakes) for an investigation. Ma fammi il piacere!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From http://www.zizoufans.com/

I guess there will be a continuation of this article...

All the truth about JUVENTUS
Let us win the most important match! All together!

In this report, any statement can be verified, demonstrated, proven. Here we report ONLY the facts, sentences, laws, regulations.
In a few pages we will dismantle the myth of "Juve cheat"; in a few steps you will understand what has happened and what has been done before, during and after that terrible summer of 2006.

THE GENESIS
A family saga.

The Banks, pushed by Berlusconi’s government, were forced once again to support Lingotto’s [FIAT headquarter in Turin - ed] accounts through a particular funding transaction called “prestito convertendo” [“converted loan” - ed]; in short, such loan, once expired in the fall of 2005, would, in fact, deliver FIAT into the banks’ hands, excluding Agnelli's family, led by John Elkann, and reducing it to minority shareholders. (...) In view of this possibility, rumors had it that the then CEO of Juventus Giraudo, following a precise Andrea Agnelli’s input, was organizing a consortium to take Juventus over by buying out the shares owned by IFIL [investment company, now EXOR, which controls FIAT, Juventus etc. - ed] with the collaboration of several important partners both sporting and financial. Under consideration there was a colossal industrial plan that probably would have made of Juventus the best team in the world for many years to come. The same scenario is extensively described by Antonio Giraudo in an illuminating interview with “La Repubblica” on April 1 2006, about a month before the outbreak of Calciopoli (1). Here is an excerpt:

"We want to create permanent resources allowing Juventus not only to internally finance itself over the years, thanks to the formidable trademark which represents, but to have a stronger and stronger world class team (...). We want to make of it the greatest club in the world, according to a specific industrial and sports model that has no equal in the football scene (...). I think that the importance of the plan and of the investments is consequent to the results one wants to obtain. We do not ask money to cover the losses or to buy some other player, but to create a formidable model that in football does not exist yet, and that would allow us to bridge the current gap between a club like ours and other major European realities. (...) It is necessary to prepare it quickly. I call it the "Ferrari’s model" since that is the example we want to follow. That is a big industry which produces profits for a sports side of absolute excellence. The same thing should happen to Juventus. It was, again, the thought of Giovanni and Umberto Agnelli. (...) At the beginning we started by working on costs and accounts, together with the sports goal. Then we have worked to consolidate the club Juventus, through operations that have brought us to be quoted on the Stock Exchange and to the ownership of the stadium as well as the implementation of a cutting-edge sports center we will soon inaugurate. The works for the jewel-stadium will begin at the end of the season. These are initiatives that will remain, able to also produce revenues other than those typical of football teams. (...) When you have solved the financial and economical problem, it is necessary gaining more political clout in the media. For Juventus, nowadays it is not so. Some of our opponents have broadcasters and media groups, and this matters a lot".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pulling this from the Wishlist thread b/c it is worth discussing here. (I think. :D)

Vidic's agent, who is also Buffon's agent, apparently tried to convince Vidic to join Juve, but the Serbian CB said:
"I'm United's captain, I earn a lot, I won practically everything. Why should I go to Italy now when Italian football is living through such turbulent period?"

Silvano Marina (Buffon's and Vidic's agent) said this on Radio Sportiva.
-------------
I believe many football superstars share Vidic's opinion and Moggi will be probably proven right at the end of this mercato. He predicted that no superstar will join a serie A club this summer.

Surely this will pressure the FIGC to start fixing the image of Italian football. They should know by now that brushing it under the rug doesn't fix shit and doing so again will make things 10 times worse than 2006.

Italy doesn't have a world cup trophy to fall back on this time around.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Anyone have an idea how this "one" call mysteriously gets leaked to the press yet they have hundreds (perhaps thousands)...why the fuck doesn't Moggi and his team just make one big fucking ESPN style mix-CD.

Call it Calciopoli-to-Go Vol. 1.

Then every week the judge decides to continue the trial come on with a new Volume until they fucking make a decision.

It's time to rock the boat because this fair-play shit isn't getting us anywhere.
He'd have to get permission from the people whose voices are featured on the CD. :oops:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Rumours going around that Moggi, Giraudo and Mazzini will be banned for life from the FIGC. They were waiting for this decision for years and apparently this will be the FIGC's decision. Moggi and cie would go to other courts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)