Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (26 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Hust. It's frickin Italy!! If we threaten to run to EU courts, FIGC directors will call John Elkann. "EEEE MYY KIDDOOO me and your grandpapa were best frieendsooooo we ate pizzaaa'eee"

We lack the balls to shoot ourselves more in the foot. It's clear nothing will happen as long as Johnny-boy is in charge.
Want me to pay Elkann a visit ? :hi:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,022
    EU might help Moggi but Juve won't go to the EU courts. There is way too much at stake and these guys aren't about to mess with hundreds of millions in annual revenue. You think they built a stadium to crush a league and sell no tickets? They are all in this for the almighty euro and that's that.

No one will get money from us. We won't get money either in any significant quantity. We might get our titles back. That's as far as I see it going. Like I said pages ago, this scandal will end the same way it started, behind closed doors amidst cigar smoke and wine. We'll likely never know the whole story.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,023
    You guys have to understand one more thing. Moggi and Juventus are separate. Moggi winning in Italy or in Europe won’t alter anything for Juventus unless they use his victory in their own trial. Thus far they have not so much as launched a civil appeal and have not spoken of doing so since they retracted the TAR appeal in August of 2006. They aren’t doing it.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fucking NapoleCANI, dump of place, shit people and disgusting football team.

No wonder they hate Juve. We have a superior history, come from a superior city, theres no garbage problem, no volcano waiting to erupt any moment.
    easily my favourite place in Italy...the times I have been there I have adored the women. Every time I opened and closed my eyes I was completely consumed with a different goddess shaped, goddess eyed, fiery temptress. Definitely, of all the places I have been in the world, the highest % of amazingly beautiful women per km square is Naples. For my eyes and other senses at least...The people there in general I enjoy been around. Poor but brimming with immense passion, often exploding with colour and meaning over the smallest of trifles! And such a stronger familial network than in England.

Saying all that...I really only know in any way intimately, some of cassoria, and some of torre del greco...and the city proper I suppose. And I like what I know, but thats mainly due to the people and food, and the fire in the eyes of the dusky tormentresses...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    The real problem with the Naples trial will be if they remove the judge on 28th June then the trial will likely be anulled due to the time statute limitations in Italy.

This is the easy way out for the real criminals 'Ladri'... if that happens then you know without a doubt the hands of Moratti are to blame for everything but it will never be proved!

I am starting to dread this as then everyone will just say well you never proved your innocence so you are guilty, BS, BS, BS, BS... or Moggi made it happen that way to get off lightly...

The problem has been the Italian media (or shall we say Inter lovers and Moratti's cock suckers) - APART FROM TUTTOSPORT - have pretty much ignored any evidence to the contrary so the mainstream population have only ever heard "Juventus are cheats!" or "Moggi is Mafioso!" therefore they believe it.

Ask 95% of those ignorants Testi di Minghia's what Juventus & Moggi actually did wrong and they will proclaim matches were fixed and refs paid off blah fucking blah!!!

When the truth is well pretty much NOTHING has ever been proved!

Some of the evidence in the Calciopoli trial for the prosecution was actually reports published in the 'Gazetta Dello Sport' commonly known as Moratti's Dirty Little Tabloid. The former head of the Gazzetta was a member of the board at Telecom Italia with Moratti & Guido Rossi. Rossi the man responsible for giving the Scudetto to Inter! He also went on to become vice president of Inter fucking Milan!

Then there was the claim that Moggi locked the ref in the changing rooms and threatened him which in court he revoked but the prosecution keep fucking mentioning it in their ranting!

But the FUCKING CUNTS claim the phone conversation between Fachetti and the Bergamo asking him to make sure the refs record with Inter which was 4 wins, 4 draws & 4 losses became 5-4-4 is irrelevant!!!

And also when Fachetti asked expressly that Collina had to referee the Inter v Juve game which was granted there was no wrong doing!!!

And when Fachetti was seen talking to the referee directly just before an Inter game in the changing rooms there was nothing shady!!!

Also asking Bergamo to visit Mr. Moratti's house to collect his gift was fucking ignored!!!

If the trial outcome is not as it should be then Juve should throw everything at this... and I mean everything in their power... now the claims have come in for damages losing would mean us paying millions to those motherfuckers for doing nothing wrong!!!

WE SHOULD BE GETTING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS FOR WHAT THOSE CUNTS HAVE DONE TO US NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE MORATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this guy !!!! :malt::malt:

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,037
    Another call made news today. Moratti setting up a private meeting with Bergamo. Moratti explicitly says that he wants to see him alone and not at the Presidential Dinner that was approaching.

It really irritates me that nothing will ever happen to this guy.

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
    The point here is next week the claims for damages for 10's of millions of Euros from Juventus will be looked at and if the judge allows them to stand are the club even ready to defend themselves?

I think they were just waiting for this trial to finish not realising they could even be dragged directly into these proceedings! Now this will tie the club's future in with Moggi's therefore they have to stand up and defend their name!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)