Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (25 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The new line of inquiry from Naples, in the hands of the investigators of the DDA, Beatrice and Filippelli, judicial environments show that is about to explode another bomb. The chief prosecutor of Naples Giandomenico Lepore said: We are investigating the idea is that there is a stumbling Calciopoli2.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The new line of inquiry from Naples, in the hands of the investigators of the DDA, Beatrice and Filippelli, judicial environments show that is about to explode another bomb. The chief prosecutor of Naples Giandomenico Lepore said: We are investigating the idea is that there is a stumbling Calciopoli2.
Another new bombshell? :confused: With how as the guilty parties? Us again?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I would hope it's about the old inter calls that only showed up in 2010 and if used in 2006 then forget the Moggi system and forget us in B. If it's new stuff post 2006 then I don't see how we could influence games. We sucked!!! :p

If we go by the ones who accused us before then we should look at Maicon and other 4 intertristi offside by a mile and other stuff you can find in the papers. :seven:

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
No this looks like a completely new set of problems for Italian Football. Farsopoli is a joke in comparison to this....

Apparently 18 games are under investigation for alledged match fixing!!!

Strange timing I think...

a) Either Juve (and Moggi) will be involved so rendering all the 5 years of arguing innocence useless...

b) Or we are clean and it will deflect attention from the Farsopoli cover up...

I tell you one thing Italian Football is going to be shafted good and proper now. UEFA will probably ban our clubs for this...

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Put it this way I've got a fucking headache from trying to understand what is going on?!

It looks like the whole world is claiming for economic damages due to Calciopoli even though the whole thing is a load of bullshit!!!

Atalanta are claiming 68 million in damages!!!

Bologna are claiming 43.3 million in damages from Fiorentina & 32 million in damages from Juventus!!!

RAI are claiming 10 million in damages?!!! RAI?????!!!!!!!

The Italian State is claiming 30 million in damages?!!!???????!!!!!!

The Consumer Federation also wants 5 million in damages!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!! Have I woken up on a different planet or something?????!!!!!

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,997
    as has Moggi...with the camorra at least. as my neopolitan friends have always told me.
    hahahaha your friends are full of shit. It's Berlusconi that has the Camorra ties. Several members campaigned for him and several others served on his first board of directors as Milan's owner.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,998
    Anyone know where GSOL is? I wonder what his thoughts are on this.
    Thoughts on what?

People claiming money for damages? No one will get a dime including us.

Betting scandal? A few scapegoats will be found and destroyed like Moggi was while the majority of the league remains protected.

GEA trial? He had been found innocent there a long time ago. A new court confirmed it. He is still considered guilty for having “threatened” Blasi into accepting terms but Blasi already admitted that he made that up in court so I’m sure another appeal will fully clear both Moggis.

The FIGC not wanting to acknowledge the new wiretaps which would clear Juve and Moggi? Are you guys seriously surprised? They didn’t consider them the first time around when Bergamo stated continuously that everyone called him and that calls were missing and you think that they will look at them now? So that they could admit that they screwed up and then have to pay us compensatory damages? Guys they are crooked not stupid.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Thoughts on what?

People claiming money for damages? No one will get a dime including us.

Betting scandal? A few scapegoats will be found and destroyed like Moggi was while the majority of the league remains protected.

GEA trial? He had been found innocent there a long time ago. A new court confirmed it. He is still considered guilty for having “threatened” Blasi into accepting terms but Blasi already admitted that he made that up in court so I’m sure another appeal will fully clear both Moggis.

The FIGC not wanting to acknowledge the new wiretaps which would clear Juve and Moggi? Are you guys seriously surprised? They didn’t consider them the first time around when Bergamo stated continuously that everyone called him and that calls were missing and you think that they will look at them now? So that they could admit that they screwed up and then have to pay us compensatory damages? Guys they are crooked not stupid.
    Worst case scenario they dismiss everything. What's next? Moggi to go to the European courts for a fair trial? What do you think?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    hahahaha your friends are full of shit. It's Berlusconi that has the Camorra ties. Several members campaigned for him and several others served on his first board of directors as Milan's owner.
    They are not full of shit. One of them was involved to some degree with a family in cassoria, the best friend of the first son of a padrino. The old man was gunned down during some horrorshow in the late 80s, and his first son did not want to take on the leadership role of the family, due to desiting strongly to follow a career as music and poetry teacher...his sister took over the business, and promptly lost an eye to a bullet...then the younger brother also got involved...i met these people, and whilst everyone else in the area lived in huge blocks of flats, their house was a fuckin mansion, security cameras everywhere, a 10ft gate and fence of metal. a fortress really...Also, the way others greeted my friend whilst walking around cassoria at all sorts of odd hours, add weight to the snippets of stories not he has told me, but his friends. Mario, my connection to these people, has hardly mentioned anything of such matters, other than a vague explanation of why Mauro, the poet teacher, lived in a fucking fortress surrounded by street after street of far less oppulence.

Perhaps they are mistaken to be sure of Moggi having heavy connections with the comorra, perhaps they just like to tease me, as they hated him when he went to juve, then hated him even more when he got the success machine rolling full steam ahead...but as for their own connections to the organized criminals in cassoria, they are factual and substantial. Its why Mario left the country in the 90s...too much killing, too much risk, too little reward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)