Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (17 Viewers)

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Does anyone here understand what is going on today with Moggi?

My basic translation is 'A hearing for Moggi's exclusion from football forever' in front of the FIGC Disciplinary Commitee.

It looks like they are refusing to take into account any of the new phone transcripts or even the fact some of the evidence previously presented has been proved in the Naples trial as false!!!

What f*cking planet are they on?!!! Moggi's lawyers have threatened them with the European Human Rights Laws but I can't work out exactly what the detail is...

Anyone know???

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Does anyone here understand what is going on today with Moggi?

My basic translation is 'A hearing for Moggi's exclusion from football forever' in front of the FIGC Disciplinary Commitee.

It looks like they are refusing to take into account any of the new phone transcripts or even the fact some of the evidence previously presented has been proved in the Naples trial as false!!!

What f*cking planet are they on?!!! Moggi's lawyers have threatened them with the European Human Rights Laws but I can't work out exactly what the detail is...

Anyone know???
Not entirely sure, but had a quick question, is this the same enzo from calciouk? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)