Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (25 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is there any indication at this stage that Juventus could be/is involved?

And also even if we're not what might the implications for Italian football be? as that will surely have a major impact on Juventus.

Should we be worried :boh:
From all 3 big newspapers there's nothing involving Juve. I'll say yet since they might keep the "best" for last but I don't think so. I'm sure some will try to mention us though but for now there's no reason to be worried.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Guys this thing is for real!

Gazza saying De Rossi's name is in there, some papers suggesting one or both Milanese clubs involved(well see later if true), all of Serie B, some players and more in A, the mafia involved, drugging players, calendars altered(Il Mattino paper)... This will be the real calciopoli since the early 80's.
And in the end nothing will happen out of it.

Apr 29, 2006
When the Milanese clubs get relegated, we will get Zlatan, Boateng, Pato and Snejder for 20 mils. Might as well go for Thiago Silva and throw Barzagli + 5mils in the mix. This is for the good old times. Aguero? Sanchez? Inler? Say who????

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Guys this thing is for real!

Gazza saying De Rossi's name is in there, some papers suggesting one or both Milanese clubs involved(well see later if true), all of Serie B, some players and more in A, the mafia involved, drugging players, calendars altered(Il Mattino paper)... This will be the real calciopoli since the early 80's.
Hmmm...I wonder how this will affect the trial in Napoli, if at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)