Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
"There is nothing you can do to the donkey, so you hit the (you know the thing people put on top of horses before they get on them, forgot the word)"

Yes because you and your boyfriend are so smart?

One person is critizing FIGC and your boyfriend answers him with "forza FIGC" because he is so brilliant you know.

One person wonders how they pick referees for games and your boyfriend answers with "There is only one moggi and calciopoli is his project.

Moggi knows best" like a retard. And clearly making parallels to Islam.

"There is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet"

"Allah knows best".

You think you have brains? Okey, link me to a thread and start your so called arguing you bunch of islamophobic, xenophobic, muslimhating naive fucks and I will be there.

Jan 7, 2004
i am very smart. although, as of last night at 7.32 i no longer have a girlfriend. additionally, i have never had a boyfriend, in the most literal sense of the word, so i am not familiar with what you are reffering to

Jan 7, 2004
Okey mr "i am very smart", start a thread, link it and I will argue against you and we will see how smart you really are.
that's the beauty of the forum. you can argue anywhere you like. however, there are no arguments to be made, if you continue to debate and are unable to comprehend definitions for instance, what a conspiracy theory is.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Grande Solojuve1897...

A true Juventus fan who know the thruth about Farsopoli.. Moratti even fooled some Juventus fans, made them hate a true legend like Moggi.

And the Islam haters here are many.. not much to do.. The Zionists in America have brainwashed many of them. It's sick that some "muslims" on this forum can take this bullshit from them, and not even try do defend our religion. Some people don't have pride for their religion,

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Grande Solojuve1897...

A true Juventus fan who know the thruth about Farsopoli.. Moratti even fooled some Juventus fans, made them hate a true legend like Moggi.

And the Islam haters here are many.. not much to do.. The Zionists in America is doing a good job with them. It's sick that some "muslims" on this forum can take this bullshit from them, and not even try do defend our religion.
:rofl:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Glad that you find it funny.. They have given the americans and the rest of the world the wrong idea so from there perspective they have succed, maby I writed it in the wrong way, but I hope you that you understand
I am a zionist atheist homosexual midget that is secretly an interista and a boy friend of moratti. I love Balotelli and hate del piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)