Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (40 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani went through a lot during the 2006 Calciopoli saga, and promised not to discuss the matter any further.

However, he spoke briefly about the scandal after Antonio Giraudo was sentenced to three years jail for his part in the situation a few days ago.

"I suffered a lot, even physically," Galliani said, according to TMW. "Over the 2006 summer period, I promised myself that I would never talk about the Calciopoli saga.

"I don't want to remember what happened to Milan during those years.

"I was the only director not involved at Napoli [where Giraudo's trial took place]," he concluded.

Milan take on Fiorentina this weekend, in their final match of the calendar year.

Rick D'Andrea, Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
goal. com :p

at least do it with style !

Milan vice-presidente Adriano Galliani ha attraversato un sacco durante la saga di 2006 Calciopoli, e promesso di non discutere la questione ulteriormente.

Tuttavia, ha parlato brevemente dopo lo scandalo Antonio Giraudo è stato condannato a tre anni di carcere per la sua parte nella situazione di qualche giorno fa.

"Ho sofferto molto, anche fisicamente," ha detto Galliani, secondo TMW. "Nel corso del periodo estivo 2006, ho promesso a me stesso che non avrei mai parlare della saga di Calciopoli.

"Io non voglio ricordare quello che è successo a Milano in quegli anni.

"Sono stato l'unico regista che non partecipano a Napoli [dove processo Giraudo ha avuto luogo]," ha concluso.

Milano assumere Fiorentina questo fine settimana, nella loro finale dell'anno civile.

Rick Astley, NeverGonnaGiveUup.com

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
World Cup 2010: Luciano Moggi Helped Italy Win The World Cup In 2006 - Former Italian FA Chief Franco Carraro
The former head of the FIGC claims Moggi had a hand in Italy's 2006 success...

Dec 15, 2009 4:09:40 PM

Former Italian FA (FIGC) president Franco Carraro claims Luciano Moggi's advice helped Italy conquer the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Carraro was in the court of Naples on Tuesday as he gave evidence in the latest hearing in the Calciopoli trials. He told the judges of his relationship with the former Juventus triade of Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega.

The former Calcio head claims Moggi's hand influenced key decisions at the FIGC which in turn helped play a role in La Nazionale's triumph in 2006. Moggi advised Carraro on the appointment of Marcello Lippi as Nazionale coach following Euro 2004.

"I think the contact I had with Moggi was an advantage to the FIGC considering how Italy qualified for the World Cup and then they went on to win it," he told the court, as reported by Tuttosport.

"After the failure of Euro 2004 I had asked Giraudo what Lippi's success at Juventus was down to as he [Giraudo] was one of my advisors.

"I wanted to know whether Juve's success was down to Lippi or the support he received from Bettega, Moggi and Giraudo.

"Once I knew, I used to speak regularly with Moggi and I offered him the chance to work alongside Lippi with the national team.

"I wanted him to collaborate with the national side as many of their players were from Juventus. Moggi is someone who knows and understands football. I never considered him regarding referees or the politics of football."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
World Cup 2010: Luciano Moggi Helped Italy Win The World Cup In 2006 - Former Italian FA Chief Franco Carraro
The former head of the FIGC claims Moggi had a hand in Italy's 2006 success...

Dec 15, 2009 4:09:40 PM

Former Italian FA (FIGC) president Franco Carraro claims Luciano Moggi's advice helped Italy conquer the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Carraro was in the court of Naples on Tuesday as he gave evidence in the latest hearing in the Calciopoli trials. He told the judges of his relationship with the former Juventus triade of Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega.

The former Calcio head claims Moggi's hand influenced key decisions at the FIGC which in turn helped play a role in La Nazionale's triumph in 2006. Moggi advised Carraro on the appointment of Marcello Lippi as Nazionale coach following Euro 2004.

"I think the contact I had with Moggi was an advantage to the FIGC considering how Italy qualified for the World Cup and then they went on to win it," he told the court, as reported by Tuttosport.

"After the failure of Euro 2004 I had asked Giraudo what Lippi's success at Juventus was down to as he [Giraudo] was one of my advisors.

"I wanted to know whether Juve's success was down to Lippi or the support he received from Bettega, Moggi and Giraudo.

"Once I knew, I used to speak regularly with Moggi and I offered him the chance to work alongside Lippi with the national team.

"I wanted him to collaborate with the national side as many of their players were from Juventus. Moggi is someone who knows and understands football. I never considered him regarding referees or the politics of football."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
don't let Jack see this :snoop:

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
But....

This is good news?

"I never considered him regarding referees or the politics of football"

He acknowledges Moggis incredible knowledge in football and points out that their connection had nothing to do with hand-picking refs.

The title is misleading. Ofcourse it is, after all the source is Goal.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good advice or competence does not exclude being a corrupt fuck. And Carraro himself went down for corruption if I recall. Seems like he is trying to justify his ties with Moggi.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Oh that's history. Let the crap fill the forums, that's what the majority wants.
Whats the rationale behind your objections to goal.com interviews?
You can always read the quoted material from the interviewee and ignore the reporters opinion about it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whats the rationale behind your objections to goal.com interviews?
You can always read the quoted material from the interviewee and ignore the reporters opinion about it.
That's exactly why there is no ban on goal.com, members here and there judging my rationale to the decision. I say it once and I say it again, let their crap fill the forums, that's what the majority wants.

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
I defended Juve, says Moggi Monday 21 December, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disgraced former director Luciano Moggi insists he has been the only person to defend Juventus since the 2006 Calciopoli scandal.

The spotlight has returned on events of three years ago after Antonio Giraudo, a former member of the so-called Juventus triad, was handed a three-year jail sentence for sporting fraud and conspiracy to commit a crime.

A recent docu-drama called 'Operation Off-side' has also dramatised the events immediately after the Calciopoli scandal such as Moggi's interrogation in which he is seen to be crying.

Speaking to Radio Erre 2, Moggi said: “Giraudo's sentencing is not a condemnation. It's a sentence in the first degree, but in substance there is the chance to appeal.

“My position isn't actually worsened by the witness testimony at the trial in Naples… There are 50 witnesses for the defence to listen to and I believe that things will go quite well.

“It's enough to think that of the 50 witness brought by the prosecution, 45 ended up being in our favour. If you listen to the wiretaps well enough it's clear they regard other teams and not Juve: there is not a wiretap in which we ask a referee to 'help me!'

“It was Giraudo's decision, mistaken in my opinion, to take a fast-track trial, as he decided to go to London while I stayed here to fight to defend myself and above all Juventus, seeing that no one else defended the club.

“I only stayed to defend Juve,” he concluded.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That's one thing I'll agree on, Moggi is Juve through and through. Whether he is properly guilty or not is rightly still in question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)