Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This guy replayed to gsol with:

forza Juve!

"Before claiming that Juventus' punishment 'hardly fit the crime,' you should have learned what the crime was. . . . It would likely stun you to know that the team's managers were convicted of unsportsmanlike conduct and not match fixing, an infraction that calls for a 3-to-5 point penalty and not relegation.

"That the punishment didn't fit the crime is correct, but your presentation of it was propagandist at best
."

-- Giuseppe Salinas

Reply: Forza Juve!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wonder what gsol is going to say about it.They didn't show his whole response which is sad IMO.

At Grahame's replay I can only see arrogance.
he is going to copy and paste the same shit he is saying for two years, and present it like a FACT

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This guy replayed to gsol with:

forza Juve!

"Before claiming that Juventus' punishment 'hardly fit the crime,' you should have learned what the crime was. . . . It would likely stun you to know that the team's managers were convicted of unsportsmanlike conduct and not match fixing, an infraction that calls for a 3-to-5 point penalty and not relegation.

"That the punishment didn't fit the crime is correct, but your presentation of it was propagandist at best
."

-- Giuseppe Salinas

Reply: Forza Juve!
So he agrees that the punishment was unfair?

Why not say this in the original article?

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,289
    I wonder what gsol is going to say about it.They didn't show his whole response which is sad IMO.

At Grahame's replay I can only see arrogance.
    I'm not surprised that they didn't post the whole thing. It was pretty long. If they would have at least spelled my name right it would have been better, it's the least of their fuck ups though. At least I know they read it.

I'm happy that a lot of people wrote though. I think that says a lot.

V, there are enough facts in here and the LA Times got a sample. Inventing facts was never my doing, I never needed to.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,290
    It's all interpretation I guess but I think his reply was more about us than the team. In saying "Forza Juve" I think he is referring to how so many bombarded him so fast.

Fuck I just saw his email is on it too...we should send him all the wiretaps one by one and all the trial docs one by one.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,292
    Sentence from the CAF, the Federal Court, the TAR Appeal, Moggi's rejection Letter from the TAR, the wiretaps.

I posted some of it here but I'm not sure where it is anymore.

In any case now you can find these things all over starting with the FIGC website.

Jul 2, 2006
    Sentence from the CAF, the Federal Court, the TAR Appeal, Moggi's rejection Letter from the TAR, the wiretaps.

I posted some of it here but I'm not sure where it is anymore.

In any case now you can find these things all over starting with the FIGC website.
    some of them

CF Judge Piero Sandulli had an interview in “Il Giornale” on the 27th of July 2006 where he was asked what the reasoning was behind the sentence he approved. His response was “there was no illicit activity; the 2004-2005 season was not fixed.
    The only doubt we had was Lecce-Parma (didn’t concern Juventus or Moggi) which we looked at again and again (with no video…whatever). In any case the season was legitimate.”
    I’ll just add that Sandulli has a criminal record for fraudulent activity while at Rome’s City Hall and is a die hard Lazio fan.

CF Judge Mario Serio stated in an interview in “La Repubblica” on the 27th of July 2006 that “in spite of a lack of evidence regarding match fixing, Juventus were sentenced to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation.”

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,296
    some of them

CF Judge Piero Sandulli had an interview in “Il Giornale” on the 27th of July 2006 where he was asked what the reasoning was behind the sentence he approved. His response was “there was no illicit activity; the 2004-2005 season was not fixed.
    The only doubt we had was Lecce-Parma (didn’t concern Juventus or Moggi) which we looked at again and again (with no video…whatever). In any case the season was legitimate.”
    I’ll just add that Sandulli has a criminal record for fraudulent activity while at Rome’s City Hall and is a die hard Lazio fan.

CF Judge Mario Serio stated in an interview in “La Repubblica” on the 27th of July 2006 that “in spite of a lack of evidence regarding match fixing, Juventus were sentenced to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation.”

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
    OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,298
    There are a lot more wiretaps, those are my fovorites though.

The new Moggi-TAR Rejection is pretty indicative of the farce too, not to mention Caterina Plateo's confession to Milan prosecutors that while at Telecom she was made to manipulate the wires, or the subsequent arrests of key Telecom managers...shit the list goes on for ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)