Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (56 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,304
    ha you beat me to it, I sent out a few emails though...we should all go to their forums and do the same.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Cannavaro is clearly still hurt by the events off the pitch that shook Juventus’ players and fans.

“There is a lot of bitterness,” he admitted. “It was such suffering to see the Bianconeri penalised like that.

Channel 4

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,314
    Indeed those pesky unreliable trial documents, wiretaps, judge declarations, interrogation confessions, arrest reports, statistics, video confessions, and corporate ties surely don’t paint a very specific picture.

As you may have noticed in the previous 165 pages, I’m prepared to hear all arguments. If you think you can gather reliable information that lends credibility to Calciopoli and prove that Juventus deserved what they got I'm all ears.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It IS Calciopoli by the way and not Farsopoli.

Do NOT trust any of gsol's info. Hard he may try, it's all so unreliable.
    I do believe the official trial documents though. And those clearly state that we did not get relegated for match fixing. I don't care for anything else and I don't want people telling me a whole bunch of stuff that might be true, but it is fact that we did not get relegated for match fixing.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Indeed those pesky unreliable trial documents, wiretaps, judge declarations, interrogation confessions, arrest reports, statistics, video confessions, and corporate ties surely don’t paint a very specific picture.

As you may have noticed in the previous 165 pages, I’m prepared to hear all arguments. If you think you can gather reliable information that lends credibility to Calciopoli and prove that Juventus deserved what they got I'm all ears.
    Anything new?

I thought Giulemani was going to court already. Have I missed something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)