Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (50 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,322
    Capello and Giraudo have been accused of withholding information in the GEA trial.
    Nice little strategy the prosecutors came up with.

Capello has been charged with false testimony (despite having never contradicted himself) for having said:

"I don't remember"

"GEA never pressured me to sign or sell players while at Roma or Juventus"

"I never spoke with Moggi (prior to the signing process with Juve)"

"I never concerned myself with how players arrived, I simply stated who I wanted to sign and sell to my directors and they handled the rest"

Since this goes against what the prosecution wants they charge him with false testimony. That trial won't occur for some time and we won't know if he told the truth until this trial is over but since we (like the judges) are influenced by headlines it is a fantastic way to skew opinion.

So far plenty of witnesses have contradicted themselves while speaking out against the Moggi's and GEA and no headlines of their "false testimonies" hit the press but the moment a person defends the accused they are charged (Blasi, Giraudo, Capello). Lippi will be next, just watch.

It's a way of discrediting the witnesses of the defense...well played. Welcome to Italy.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Wonderful.

In the UK, this would immediately lead to claims of an unfair trial.

I just hope that Capello and Giraudo and tough enough to stand by what they said.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Totti and Roma have been fined 10 000 € each for hinting that Inter had some favors from the refs this year.

:rolleyes:

If they "hinted" Juve did that then we'd be in court for 5min and sent in Serie C.

f*ck off FIGC and all you bastards who take these decisions.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,326
    Just goes to show, if you're going to speak up...make sure it's against Juventus

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Lippi mentioned something about Calciopoli

Lippi: Where Don went wrong
    Sunday 11 May, 2008

Marcello Lippi suggests Roberto Donadoni’s early Azzurri career was hampered by trying to draw too strong a line under the World Cup winners’ reign.

Donadoni had a tough job replacing Lippi after the 2006 triumph in Berlin and had a stuttering start, managing just one draw from his opening three games.

“His work has been exceptional, but initially he got muddled because he wanted to differentiate himself from my administration, which was understandable,” Lippi told Il Giornale.

Ever since resigning there has been talk of the former Italy boss’ return to the bench and Donadoni’s refusal to pen an extension dependent on Euro 2008 results only fuelled these reports.

“I have great respect for Donadoni, so it seems rather inappropriate to talk of a return to the Azzurri a month before the European Championship.”

However, Lippi also admits the decision to quit was not something he took lightly.

“Of course I regretted it, more than once, but at that moment I could do nothing else. The behaviour of certain people was shameful, as they tried to kick me out by pouring the Calciopoli scandal on to my family. It was vicious opportunism.”

Lippi’s son Davide was in charge of the GEA World agency that was initially caught up in the Calciopoli investigation, although the process is on-going.

It prompted some newspapers to call for Lippi to be sacked before the World Cup even began, while others demanded the Under-21 squad be sent to Germany instead, as the Italy side would only bring 'shame’ on its country.

“During the World Cup I told my wife and then FIGC President Giancarlo Abete that I would get out of the way as soon as the tournament was over. I kept my word, even if I suffered a great deal.

“I thought it wrong to depart before the competition, as we had worked so hard for two years to create a strong, solid team with quality and moral fortitude. We managed to make the Nazionale a side for everyone.”

He has not returned to the bench since then and admits the time has come to get back to work.

“Would I return to Inter? Absolutely not. I didn’t do well there, as others didn’t either, so there is no reason for the President to want me back.

“I would like very much to resume working after almost two years travelling the world explaining how Italy won in Berlin.

“I was invited by almost every European FA and I never turned them down. In a way I have been acting as the FIGC’s Foreign Minister without Portfolio. I have been called by many clubs and I’ll go somewhere, but I can confirm it will be outside Italy.”

Lippi has been linked with the benches at Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea.

source: Channel4.com

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,328
    I think english papers should be prohibitted in writing about Italian football ans especially the scandal. No wonder so many are so confused.

a) GEA and Calciopoli are different scandals.

b) Davide Lippi was in charge of GEA World? I have read the A. Moggi was in charge, L. Moggi, now Davide Lippi too. Luciano was nothing there and the other two were agents. Lippi still is. He's Chiellini's agent if I'm not mistaken.

Geronzi was GEA's owner by a 74% majority. The same piece of shit that has an interest in Roma through Capitalia's ownership of it.

So much for Juve controlling GEA.

Sep 14, 2003
    I think english papers should be prohibitted in writing about Italian football ans especially the scandal. No wonder so many are so confused.

The standard of journalism in England, from the research point of view, is extremely poor. Most in England stiil attribute Juventus with match fixing - something we were not guilty of.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,330
    It's hardly their fault. All they can really do is translate from the Italian trash rags. Something most foreign journalists do without considering the source.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Mattarese: "This season redeems the tragedies(calciopoli) that happened not too long ago. I called Collina to thank him for a job well done.

wtf?

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,333
    Mattarese: "This season redeems the tragedies(calciopoli) that happened not too long ago. I called Collina to thank him for a job well done.

wtf?
    Another Mattarese brainfart. This season confirmed the tragedies. Inter were favored in the summer of '06 and again all season long.

In any other country, Collina would have been fired by Christmas.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Nice, thanks.

Although whether a call is wrong is a subjective matter, the fact remains that there have been more controversial calls than under Moggi. So much for him being the mastermind.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,337
    No problem.

They go by sprcific rules and the analysis is conucted by a panel allowing balence. It's the closest thing to accuracy that exists.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    wtf?

nobody's talking about Mancini, Mijhalovic, Ibra and Captain Zanetti being caught in some betting scandal, ties with the mafia and drugs scandal ???

EDIT:
    some reports say they are not investigated and it's not linked with the sporting world. boh!

Too early to jump on any conclusions yet.

SERIE C!!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)