Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (13 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,810
    start at the beginning. I know it's a lot but you won't understand the recent shit unless read all of it

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,812
    i'd rather vote for berlusconi the snake than an atheist even if he's a juventino. okay, that's pushing it, i just wouldn't vote at all.
    If he's a Juventino he can be budhist, catholic, satanist, atheist, jewish, morman, whatever. As long as the team stops getting fucked around.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I thought it was upside down. I think unmodding this thread is going to be very funny or very bad. Either way it should be interesting to watch.
    aye i was thinking the same,some folk will love this. the rest fo us will probably think it is a big mistake and it will almost certainly turn into a spite filled slagging match
    this thread will probably turn into one where people come to talk shit instead of about the actual topic.
    that is my fear

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,818
    would aprime minister's priorities inlcude amking sure there are no plots against juve? i doubt.
    If you were the Prime Minister would you have allowed Juve's relegation for a farce?

If this guy is a passionate fan I like our odds.

In any case that crook Berlumerda will win. I was shocked when Prodi beat him in the first place, now that he's gone the masses will likely go back to Silvio.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I've been reading Gazzetta for a while now and i never noticed them being pro-Inter.
    They've been shamelessly anti-Juve in the past and even more shamelessly biased when they write about Milan, in the past and now. But i didn't notice a pro-Inter bias.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    I've been reading Gazzetta for a while now and i never noticed them being pro-Inter.
    They've been shamelessly anti-Juve in the past and even more shamelessly biased when they write about Milan, in the past and now. But i didn't notice a pro-Inter bias.
    I always though Gazzetta were pro Milan and the Corriere dello Sport were pro Inter?

As far as i new the latter was always referred to as the Corriere dello INTER!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)