Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (52 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
what difference does all this shit make? fair enough gsol ,whatever, but you alone cant do shit, until then we shouldnt really worry abou it, tis done now, fuck it. just like that mug secco, we can stop him from doing the shit that he does, unless we collectively kill him maybe.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,765
    I didn’t leave because I was banned. I created dupe accounts because I was banned. I left because the job was done. Those eager to receive updates were getting them via personal email and still are. There was little reason to stick around at that point.
    I didn’t come back by popular demand either. Sure for the last couple of weeks I was asked to come back a few times but they were content to get personal updates instead. I came back to keep certain people from ruining what is supposed to be an informative thread. If Denco wouldn’t have started up again I wouldn’t have had to come back.

Apr 12, 2004
    I didn’t leave because I was banned. I created dupe accounts because I was banned. I left because the job was done. Those eager to receive updates were getting them via personal email and still are. There was little reason to stick around at that point.
    I didn’t come back by popular demand either. Sure for the last couple of weeks I was asked to come back a few times but they were content to get personal updates instead. I came back to keep certain people from ruining what is supposed to be an informative thread. If Denco wouldn’t have started up again I wouldn’t have had to come back.
    Well of course not...

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,769
    “I suppose the story that Tardelli was upset with Secco for still dealing with Moggi that I read in football Italia is also false perpetuated by gazetta no doubt”

Entirely true and justifiable. I’m on Tardelli’s side. People like him and Bettega are no longer there and the reason for that was because “juve was getting a facelift” and all of a sudden we see that Secco still spoke with Moggi. Hypocritical no?

You act like you know the Gazzetta didn’t have a hand in the relegation yet you don’t understand a word printed there. You refute the FACT that 3 days before the trial was over the Gazzetta already knew and published the sentences. You refute the FACT that Gazzetta coined the term “Moggiopoli” despite 35 people being under investigation. You refute the FACT that Gazzetta posted convenient snips of very long conversations in order to convey what they wanted. See when I posted the trial docs I posted the first to last page without hesitating.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Who said I care about you Denco :howler: I just said I wasn't expecting such an ignorant comment from someone who supposedly portrays himself as the all-mighty and all-knowing being. That's all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    But the funny thing about this whole thread is that it's obvious gsol knows far more about the situation than anybody else here. That's why it's foolish for people to bash him for no particular reason. Sure, he might be extremely opinionated, but so is everybody. Denco preaches that we were guilty to the highest extent of the law, something that has turned out to be a farce.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    gsol, stick around. The news you post is information that people on this forum would otherwise not read, due to the language barrier. Dont let a few posters who have turned this into something personal upset u. They are outweighed by those who do enjoy your updates, imo.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    gsol, stick around. The news you post is information that people on this forum would otherwise not read, due to the language barrier. Dont let a few posters who have turned this into something personal upset u. They are outweighed by those who do enjoy your updates, imo.
    :agree: :tup: :pint:

We are in majority...just look how many are supporting GSOL and what he is doing...

Dec 26, 2004
    Hey gsol. Good post, except for the deserved bashing of Denco.

And by the way, there is actually one good psuedo-journalist at goal.com. His name is Glenn, and he used to post here. Anything he writes I respect because he's fluent in Italian and has written a bunch of good articles. Anything he writes is good, but for the others, I don't know. I wrote for them at one point in time and I don't even speak fluent Italian.
    His nick was Zizou or somthing, right?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1559425 said:
    Meh, whatever. Did you hear they are arresting several Mafia members in the Gambino family.......IN ITALY today?

But there are no Mafioso in Italy anymore. (Some people said that awhile ago.)
    serious? very interesting

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,777
    Want to discuss the difference between opinion and fact?
    Sure.

Please answer the following questions with a mere “Fact” or “Opinion” Denco:

1) Page 74 of the CAF sentence states no Match Fixing occurred…
    2) Judge Mario Serio stated in an interview with La Repubblica on July 27th, 2006 that “in spite of a lack of evidence regarding match fixing, Juventus were sentenced to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation.”
    3) The Disciplinary Hearing did not take place.
    4) Carlo Buora is The VP of RCS Marketing which owns La Gazzetta Dello Sport, Il Corriere Dello Sport, Il Corriere Della Sera, while being the VP of Telecom Italia, which has on it’s board the owner of Pirelli Tires Marco Tronchetti (that sponsors Inter) and Massimo Moratti (who owns Inter). Carlo Buora also served as President of Pirelli Tires and Inter VP at some point.
    5) Telecom-TIM sponsors all Italian Soccer (Serie A TIM-Coppa Italia TIM)
    6) Confindustria is headed by Luca Cordero di Montezemolo and Massimo Moratti’s brother Gian Marco and Marco Tronchetti are both VPs there.
    7) Guido Rossi was at one time an Inter Director
    8) Guido Rossi was made Telecom VP after the sentencing
    9) Fabio Ghioni and Giuliano Tavarolli have been arrested for illegal espionage and evidence tampering, have confessed and are awaiting trial where they have agreed to testify against former directors Marco Tronchetti and Massimo Moratti.
    10) I think Moggi cheated because I saw Juventus benefit from poor officiating in the past.

I really hope you can answer honestly.

Who posted fact and who posted opinion? I sourced in these pages each point made there to prove I wasn’t talking out of my ass.
    You say proof is irrefutable yet you continue to refuse it.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,779
    Ultimately it is senseless to argue that “Juve cheated because calls went in their favor in the past” because we all saw those calls. They bothered me too but I also saw similar calls favor other clubs. I also saw similar calls holding Juventus back.
    The point is; third party analysts saw all of that too and reported year after year that the season’s results showed equilibrium. Unlike the reports that are coming out today by Adiconsum who are showing that the standings have been altered due to the imbalance of referee errors between teams.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Want to discuss the difference between opinion and fact?
    Sure.

Please answer the following questions with a mere “Fact” or “Opinion” Denco:

1) Page 74 of the CAF sentence states no Match Fixing occurred…
    2) Judge Mario Serio stated in an interview with La Repubblica on July 27th, 2006 that “in spite of a lack of evidence regarding match fixing, Juventus were sentenced to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation.”
    3) The Disciplinary Hearing did not take place.
    4) Carlo Buora is The VP of RCS Marketing which owns La Gazzetta Dello Sport, Il Corriere Dello Sport, Il Corriere Della Sera, while being the VP of Telecom Italia, which has on it’s board the owner of Pirelli Tires Marco Tronchetti (that sponsors Inter) and Massimo Moratti (who owns Inter). Carlo Buora also served as President of Pirelli Tires and Inter VP at some point.
    5) Telecom-TIM sponsors all Italian Soccer (Serie A TIM-Coppa Italia TIM)
    6) Confindustria is headed by Luca Cordero di Montezemolo and Massimo Moratti’s brother Gian Marco and Marco Tronchetti are both VPs there.
    7) Guido Rossi was at one time an Inter Director
    8) Guido Rossi was made Telecom VP after the sentencing
    9) Fabio Ghioni and Giuliano Tavarolli have been arrested for illegal espionage and evidence tampering, have confessed and are awaiting trial where they have agreed to testify against former directors Marco Tronchetti and Massimo Moratti.
    10) I think Moggi cheated because I saw Juventus benefit from poor officiating in the past.

I really hope you can answer honestly.

Who posted fact and who posted opinion? I sourced in these pages each point made there to prove I wasn’t talking out of my ass.
    You say proof is irrefutable yet you continue to refuse it.

Come on, Denco. You must admit all of this is extremely fishy. Don't beat around the bush, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)