Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (28 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Denco thank you for bringing back gsol!!

Gsol welcome back, dont leave just like that, again!
Whats your opinion about Gazzetta's u turn against Inter?
Our idiotic, noob, traitor managers may have some short of "connections" with them now,
but arent they Inter's puppy anymore?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread is no longer under the moderation's team responsibility. We are proud to announce that it is an un-moderated thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the sauce.

Good luck and good night.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,787
    No mods? I can take the silencer off my pistol? Holy fuck now I'm really happy to be back.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread is no longer under the moderation's team responsibility. We are proud to announce that it is an un-moderated thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the sauce.

Good luck and good night.
    You got it backwards Jack-O. It's good night and good luck.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,797
    Denco thank you for bringing back gsol!!

Gsol welcome back, dont leave just like that, again!
    Whats your opinion about Gazzetta's u turn against Inter?
    Our idiotic, noob, traitor managers may have some short of "connections" with them now,
    but arent they Inter's puppy anymore?
    Simple economics.

Granted this is an opinion so it's only fair that it be treated as one but it is based on something concrete.

Those cocksuckers at the pink toilet paper are still owned and operated by Carlo Buora and he is still heavily tied to Inter BUT after Farrsopoli a unified Juventino boycott began. Among the primary targets was the Gazzetta. There are a bunch of comany's and I'll provide the link.

Juventus has the support of approximately 35% of the Italian soccer viewing public (according to the surveys used when calculating TV right allocation). I'll admit that number is old by about two years but it is safe to say they've got massive numbers.

If even a small portion of Juventini refused to stock or purchase that trash rag imagine what the outcome would be from a financial perspective? Keep on mind that newspapers cost structure is largely based on Fixed costs meaning their costs remained constant (for the most part) while sales revenue decreased dramatically.

Gazzetta's reaction was the sponsorship of Juventus (which made me sick) and more positive coverage. The goal is to bring us back and get their sales up to where they were prior to the scandal. Granted Juventini have hated the Gazzetta for a while but a mass boycott had never occured. Gazzetta even made a a DVD collection of historical Juventus figures (Amore Bianconero) and recently acquired Tuttosport (which we are also boycotting now) to try and kiss our asses.

Don't be fooled though. They are trying to please us by stating we should be first but at the same time they are doing damage control. The Gazzetta stated that Juventus had been robbed 7 points and the same day Adiconsum released their results (that covered the same time frame) and we had been docked 13, almost double.

Fuck the Gazzetta, I'm not fooled.

http://www.giulemanidallajuve.com/nonfinanziofigc.asp look at the Televisione Non Consigliate, Siti Web Non Consigliate and Giornali Non Consigliati on the left hand side)
    http://www.giulemanidallajuve.com/no_figc.html
    http://www.ju29ro.com/ look at the left hand side under "Questa FIGC Non La Finanzio"

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Yea, i suspected that myself, i hope Juventini will not be proved that fool in the end...

PS: I m confident that Juventuz members are mature enough to keep it clean and have some civilized discussions, this is a very serious thread after all!
    Extreme opinions are allowed but hopefully not spamming too...

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Does this guy have any chance to lead Italy?? and do you think that would mean some change in powers for Juve??

------------------------------------------------------

Veltroni bets on his own charisma

ROME — An atheist ex-Communist journalist who writes novels, loves movies and played the voice of a turkey in an animated film could become the next prime minister of Italy.

Add audacious gambler to the list, for Walter Veltroni seems intent on making his effort more difficult than it needs to be as he prepares to battle Silvio Berlusconi, the TV mogul who has had two stints as prime minister and cherishes a third.

Mr. Veltroni insists on running only as the leader of the newly formed Partito Democratico, the Democratic Party, not as the eventual leader of a centre-left coalition in an unruly political system that has always demanded coalitions.

Rival political leaders have called Mr. Veltroni's go-it-alone strategy "suicidal," a gift to Mr. Berlusconi and his audacious comeback bid. But Mr. Veltroni, whose day job is as mayor of Rome, has always been something of a maverick.

The PD and its rivals on the left and right leaped into election mode yesterday after the Italian President dissolved parliament. The election is set for April 13 and 14.

Italy's 61st government since the Second World War fell on Jan. 24, when Romano Prodi's centre-left coalition lost a confidence vote, capping a week of political turmoil that started when a corruption investigation cost him his justice minister.

While the latest polls put Mr. Berlusconi, 71, and the centre-right parties in the lead, Italy's political observers say Mr. Veltroni, 53, has a fair chance of coming out on top in spite of his refusal (so far) to cobble together an alliance with the dozens of parties on the left, any of which is capable of destabilizing a government.

"He can be very competitive with Berlusconi," Stefano Manichini, the editor of Italy's L'Europa newspaper, said in an interview.

"Veltroni understands the popular culture. He speaks directly and easily about everyday common life and he's a lot younger."

Mr. Veltroni seems happy to play the underdog. "The Giants won in the end, so can we," he said in Florence, referring to the New York Giants' upset Super Bowl win on Sunday.

Mr. Veltroni is not your standard politician. In a country of Catholics, he is an atheist. In a soccer-mad city whose fans are split between the AS Roma and Lazio teams, he is a fan of Juventus, the Turin club. His heroes are Robert F. Kennedy (about whom he wrote a book) and Barack Obama.

"I think he's a very hard-working and honest administrator," said Franco Pavoncello, the political analyst and president of Rome's John Cabot University. "Even though he was a Communist, his ideals are more Bob Kennedy than Karl Marx."

Mr. Veltroni was born in Rome, the son of an Italian state TV manager and a Slovenian mother. As a teenager, he joined the Italian Youth Communist Federation and was elected a Rome city councillor in 1976 as a member of the Communist Party. A few years later he was elected to the Chamber of Deputies, the government's lower house.

For the first half of the 1990s, he was editor of L'Unità, the Rome daily newspaper whose fortunes rose and fell with those of the once-powerful Italian Communist Party. Today the much diminished paper supports Mr. Veltroni and the PD, formed recently by the fusion of two centre-left parties.

For two years starting in 1996, he was minister of culture and deputy prime minister in Mr. Prodi's first government. In 2001, he became mayor of Rome and won a landslide re-election in 2006.

His popularity ratings as mayor have always been high. His supporters give him credit for restoring a sense of pride to a city long considered a decaying, strike-prone cultural backwater. He brought La Nuit Blanche, known in Rome as La Notte Bianca, to the city and turned the all-night arts and street festival into one of the best of its kind in Europe.

He seems most proud of launching the Rome Film Fest in 2006. And he has issued a torrent of film licences, allowing Rome to regain its status as a movie-making centre. He played the voice of Turkey Lurkey in the 2005 Italian version of the Disney animated film Chicken Little.

His cultural efforts have not endeared him to all Romans. Some think he has done more for tourists than for the Romans themselves. Indeed, the streets are littered with garbage, and violent crime, all but unknown a few years ago, has become a problem.

Mr. Veltroni's response is that he has improved public transportation and has made education a priority. Under him, Rome has built three new university campuses in an effort to attract 100,000 new students.

He has also campaigned for election reform in an effort to end the excessive, government-breaking power of Italy's small parties. Some 40 political parties were represented in the last parliament and it took just one, with a mere three seats in the senate, to end the show.

Reuters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)