Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i am not shouting it out. i beleive it was a setup because we were so close to the 3 stars of excellence.and no body else was near us. we won it on the pitch!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wonder what he would say if we were ahead of them this season.
probably that we are paying the refs. and now its seco doing it. or he could go even further and say that our team is on steroids. i mean you never know with these interisti their a weird bunch.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
i am not shouting it out. i beleive it was a setup because we were so close to the 3 stars of excellence.and no body else was near us. we won it on the pitch!!
i didn't say you were, it sounded to me that you were defending those who were.

secco & the management need to be more aggresive (when the oppurtune time comes- any idea when?), moratti is already asking for more scudettos to be taken from juve.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
to clear this up. i was saying those who think juve is guilty and the ones who are ashamed to be juventino make me sick. because those arent the real tifosi
and i also agree if were not more agressive we could lose more.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Far be it for me to infringe upon the lovefest here but whats game is happneing on sunday? oooh thats right its Inter Vs Milan

So Berlusconi coming out now and saying Calciopoli was a set up so that Inter could benefit should not be really surprising and for Moratti to counter that by saying they had been cheated in the past is not very shocking is it.

We are incidental in the matter, its just down to 2 old men having a verbal war before the big showdown on Sunday.

Berlusconi does not give a hoot about how Juventus was affected, he is trying to rile Inter by saying if not calciopoli they would not be as dominant as they are now whilst Moratti is saying the likes of galliani should not have been allowed to negotiate deal of Ronaldo (after all he is a former Inter player and almost like a son to Moratti).

No doubt after this weekend, there would be no more talk of this until Inter meets Juve or the Milan derby comes round again. Its called psychology

I can just see these 2 old fogies on their jukebox and singing karaoke of Carly Simon song crooning Juventus, you are so vain, you think this fight is about you, dont you , dont you

Anyways dont mind me, I am ghost, keep up the love and keep getting upset about things that dont mean spit

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the only way to solve that war is a boxing match. winner takes all. moratti would be favourite because hes number 1 at taking paper scudetti.

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,308
    Someone forgot to inform Denco that all this started picking up steam again when Matarrese announced that the case was going to Civil Court and then new accusations came out about Moggi, Secco, etc. That is why Berlumerda was asked about Calciopoli, that is why Merdatti responded. It has jack shit to do with their derby. They had 2 derbies last year and I don't remember all this coming out.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,314
    my question is, could inter get anymore scudetti??
    No, despite the claims Moratti made there is actually nothing on prior season's so he can fuck himself with a thick iron rod. If anyone will lose scudetti now it's likely Inter's 2005-2006 "title" that was never theirs to begin with. If the accounting fraud ever amounted to anything they'd lose last year's paper title too but that won't happen. See the commissioner of the case is Spezia Calcio lawyer Stefanini. Moratti owns 40% of Spezia Calcio (even though it's illegal to own two teams in the same continent). So nothing will happen there.

Again, good job to Pingo and Vimto for demolishing the panzies in goal.com! You've got them spinning in circles.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
    No, despite the claims Moratti made there is actually nothing on prior season's so he can fuck himself with a thick iron rod. If anyone will lose scudetti now it's likely Inter's 2005-2006 "title" that was never theirs to begin with. If the accounting fraud ever amounted to anything they'd lose last year's paper title too but that won't happen. See the commissioner of the case is Spezia Calcio lawyer Stefanini. Moratti owns 40% of Spezia Calcio (even though it's illegal to own two teams in the same continent). So nothing will happen there.

Again, good job to Pingo and Vimto for demolishing the panzies in goal.com! You've got them spinning in circles.
    Thanks, but all the credit has to go to you, Thanks Gsol for the info:scudetto: 29

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Luciano Moggi, a former top manager of Juventus, still appears to be the ringleader in Italian football despite having been banned for five years in a sports trial.

He now faces charges of criminal conspiracy, sports fraud, threats and unfair competition in a trial, involving 36 other people, that began before a state court on December 15.

Prosecutors who have tapped his calls since the autumn of 2006 believe that "Moggi has continued to influence certain areas of football, keeping his interests active through club managers and market agents."

Transcripts published by daily la Repubblica show that Moggi's network has remained active and still includes officials of the Italian football federation (FIGC).

"Dear Luciano, I am now alone in the fight, but I don't give up and I don't forget friends," William Punghellini, president of the Serie D league, allegedly wrote Moggi via text message.

In other calls, the two bad-mouthed federation officials, but Punghellini also told Moggi about being interrogated by prosecutors in Naples, which could be considered a crime as Moggi himself is being investigated in the southern city.

Although now unable, as he did in the past, to lock a referee inside a changing room for having damaged Juventus, Moggi was tapped calling the young Juve manager Alessio Secco and networking with Siena and Livorno, whose president Aldo Spinelli told him he would like to have him on his staff.

Moggi also appears to have good connections with police officials and is often called "boss" by some of those involved with him in the 2006 scandal.

He has always maintained to be the victim of "strong powers," through a column in the daily Libero and on radio and television shows.

Some commentators lament the infringement of Moggi's privacy, noting that he is still a free man and can talk with anyone. Others prefer to stress the enduring lack of ethics within football.

Little interest for moral principles was displayed this week by Milan president Silvio Berlusconi when he said that the scandal, which was dubbed Moggi-ville, was "just a fabrication," which caused his club to lose a few scudetti over the years.

Berlusconi seemed to forget that sports judges found one of his staffers, Leonardo Meani, guilty of sports unloyalty and sentenced the Devils to an eight-point penalty for the 2006-07 season.

As sports judges prepare the case for another sports trial, FIGC president Giancarlo Abete promised "a quick action and a heavy hand on the guilty."

Football lovers feel it would be a good way to start 2008.

DPA

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,317
    I wonder how many times they will repeat the same crap in these "newspapers". It is so transparent. Even though Paparesta himself claimed he was never locked anywhere and charges were dropped for that, they still write about it. "They call him boss"? Welcome to Italy where my friends used to call me "capitano". Big deal. They've got dick and they know it and I'm loving it. The only thing that pisses me off is that stupid people will pounce on the news as though it were relevant. Yes, there will be new charges brought forth...and I can't wait!

"Football lovers feel it would be a good way to start 2008."

That's the only truth to that article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)