Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (33 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
even channel4 write the crap taken from those crappy Italian papers

Moratti: Give us Juve's Scudetti

Thursday 20 December, 2007

Inter chief Massimo Moratti has called for Juventus to be stripped of more Scudetti as a result of Calciopoli.

Moratti’s claims refer in the main to the 2001-02 campaign when Juventus dramatically won the title on the final day, finishing a point ahead of Roma with Inter left two behind.

The Bianconeri recorded a win over Udinese, while Inter fell to Lazio in controversial style.

“Are we still one Scudetto short? I’d say more than one,” Moratti insisted in the Corriere dello Sport.

“The Calciopoli scandal made the history of the game still less palatable because one can’t think that the men involved haven’t been at other times.

“I have been saying that there is still lots to do as we need to get over our nostalgic way of thinking.

“How is it possible that certain people continued to do things even after they were banned?

“It’s distasteful that there are these constant links. From what I have read, we were notably disadvantaged in the 2001-02 campaign.”

What's with Moratti and getting scudetti's on a silver plate for finishing

3rd!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Fuck what an idiot.
When I read this, some really fucking adrenaline went through my body.
Everyday I hate Inter more and more. I really can't stand 'em anymore.
You can really see that they don't belong at the top. They think that they are God's at the moment, but they act real unprofessional.
What a shame, what a humiliation to support that club

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
From Cragnotti's book:

right before the game vs Lazio, ugly Moratti called Lazio's Cragnotti to "enquire" about Nesta. Cragnotti said Juve made an offer and exagerated the price tag. Moratti said no problem, we'll see each other after the game to talk about it. Inter loses, Moratti is a no show.

now did he really want Nesta or it was just some mental games he wanted to play and be "friends" with Lazio so they could give the 3pts to In*er?

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
After Angeli Brothers, Moggi and co , no one left to defend Juventus and respond to this rubbish.

Can Secco, Blanc and Gigli defend Juventus and respond to these? I dont think so.
They're so soft and sensetive. We need someone to shut them up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Moratti has totally lost it and now it is coming out to the public. It's just a matter of time and we'll all see him in the jacket that suits him most.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
because one can’t think that the men involved haven’t been at other times.
Can't someone from our club reply to him on this ?
If the men involved have also been involved before 2005, or in 1998 and 2002 exactly, then why weren't they involved in 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2004 ?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
One more think that i believe is important.

If 1/3 of the Italians are Juventini, 1/3 are Milan or Inter fans and 1/3 are fans of the other team, then logically 1/3 of the refs are Juve fans, right ? And logically we can get a Juve fan to officiate every third match we play.
Wanted or not, we'll get a Juventino for a ref from time to time.
Even if we played/play by the rules, how can we stop a Juventino ref to give a 50/50 call in our favor ? And where is our fault if that happens ?
No matter how professional the referee is, if he is a Juve fan he'll always give the 50/50 calls in our favor and if he's a Milanista or Interista or Romanista he'll do the opposite.
And since 95% of the Italians are fans of these clubs we can either get a Juve fan or a Juve rival fan for a main ref in our matches.

I want to say that even if Moggi was an angel, even if people in FIGC and Collina play fair and even if everything is perfect and played by the rules in Italian football teams like Juve, Milan and Inter will get the help from the refs and people will still blame us for being cheaters because some ref's feelings for Juve made him give a 50/50 penalty, free kick, offside in our favor.
A logical argument i ve also used in the past and it applies in every league all around the globe.

I would also like to add a question to outline the balance of powers in the Moggi era,
if Moggi was the only master of the league and Juve had always the best or the second material, why would we ever lose a title?
If Moggi had no opposition, then who is responsible for the deliberate mistakes that took place against Juve?
We have been also robed, many times, our opposition, also got scandalous favor by the refs, if Moggi was the established head of calcio and was able to control everything, then how did this happen?

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,272
    Chest to chest isn't a penalty...trust me.

Everyday is Official Fuck Inter Day

and Moratti is continuing his attempt to condition public opinion. "From what I read" he probably wrote it! He's a douche and the Corriere dello Sport is run by Inter Team Manager Bruno Bartolozzi. How teh hell did Inter lose that game controversially. They fell apart as usual.

It's getting to a point where no one will ever take this bitch seriously again. He's the pussy who cried wolf too many times.

Good point Cronios...Maybe Moggi was more powerless than powerful considering who ran the league.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Chest to chest isn't a penalty...
    Iuliano is interfering with Ronaldo's run when Ronaldo has already put the ball past him. I've seen this type of free kick given to Del Piero, etc..., and really I don't see anything different in this case.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Never did I beleive in Juve's innocence, but as more and more info or rather lack therof comes out in the open, i'm starting to beleive that everything actually WAS part of an ant-juve campaign.

Again and again, false smearcampaigns against Moggi are being launched. Launched by media in which the milanese clubs (especially inter) have a hand in, or rather media which they control. Campaigns just to divert the attention away from themselves and towards others to cover them from any allegations. The Italian media that is ranked so low, what was it? 70-something?

Evidence/or at least indications of Moratti, Inter or even the rest of Italy's role in calciopoli( did calciopoli even exist though?) are coming to our attention. Yet at the same time, fake articles and transcripts which contain nothing are brought up again to just divert attention and bring up another smearcampaign.

Juve's innocence is starting to look more likely than ever. Calciopoli.... a bunch of nonsense and horsecrap. The bastards :D framed juve!... I used to beleive juventus were guilty, or least played a guilty part, but they are no more guilty then the rest , if guilty at all.

I apologize for this uncharacteristically(this is so unlike me ..) emotional rant.. but forza juve.. I guess.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Moggi: "If I made Juve's mercato I wouldn't have bought bench warmers".

OUCH!

Matarrese: "Enough crap, let's clean this up for good".

Mark77's reply to Matarrese:
    "Where the fuck were you and Palazzi when Inter and Milan falsified documents and signatures to "adjust" their books and be able to play in Serie A?"

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You're being sarcastic Snoop? Even if Iuliano's move was a foul, sure that was neither the first time one ref made a bad call, nor the last. And how it's clear that Inter could beat us if they scored that penalty kick?
    why should I be Sarcastic? I was serious.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Never did I beleive in Juve's innocence, but as more and more info or rather lack therof comes out in the open, i'm starting to beleive that everything actually WAS part of an ant-juve campaign.

Again and again, false smearcampaigns against Moggi are being launched. Launched by media in which the milanese clubs (especially inter) have a hand in, or rather media which they control. Campaigns just to divert the attention away from themselves and towards others to cover them from any allegations. The Italian media that is ranked so low, what was it? 70-something?

Evidence/or at least indications of Moratti, Inter or even the rest of Italy's role in calciopoli( did calciopoli even exist though?) are coming to our attention. Yet at the same time, fake articles and transcripts which contain nothing are brought up again to just divert attention and bring up another smearcampaign.

Juve's innocence is starting to look more likely than ever. Calciopoli.... a bunch of nonsense and horsecrap. The bastards :D framed juve!... I used to beleive juventus were guilty, or least played a guilty part, but they are no more guilty then the rest , if guilty at all.

I apologize for this uncharacteristically(this is so unlike me ..) emotional rant.. but forza juve.. I guess.
    I don't believe and will never believe in "Juve was Innocent" crap ever! Juve, like many other Italian clubs did it's dirty work, and they deserved to be punished. I am not reading what bullshit media is writing, I am telling you this out of the years I have watched Juve, with all the favors we got, sure it wasn't for nothing, big clubs always get these favors, but we got more of them and in more scandalous ways.. I never believed of Juve's guilt because of the Calciopoli thing, these things like everyone said are all setups and revenges. I never believed that Italian football got cleaned or it will be clean, so these articles and news are just part of the game, it amazed me how you gave up (of what you were believing) this fast Dom!

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,279
    Iuliano is interfering with Ronaldo's run when Ronaldo has already put the ball past him. I've seen this type of free kick given to Del Piero, etc..., and really I don't see anything different in this case.
    They were both playing the ball. The ball was only moved away at the last second. It would be unrealistic to expect Iuliano to make a dead stop with a fraction of a second to work with. Against Lazio the same thing happened and teh ref awarded nothing to Lazio (first half I believe Legro and Rocchi). It would be incorrect to call that a foul. The ref was right.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I don't know man. It looked like a penalty to me. gsol may be right because i'm not very familiar with FIFA rules, but Ronaldo did try to make a move to the right while Iuliano never really waited like a wall. He ran directly into Ronaldo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w54S8p9ZR-w&feature=related

I think it was a penalty, just like that foul on Del Piero later in the match was also a clear penalty. I think Inter rightfully objected back then for the penalty not given but it was one single mistake. Even if they got a penalty they could have missed it like DP did and if they scored it the result would have been 1:1. They make it sound like they would have won the match for sure and they would have won serie A for sure if that penalty was given.
    I'm sure that if someone goes through all Inter matches from that season he'll find a situation where a clear penalty wasn't given to Inter's opponents.

They claim the 1998 scudetto to be stolen from them because of one single mistake by the refs. If it's a WC final match i agree that one mistake can change the outcome, but when there are 34 rounds to play if you're the best team 1 mistake can not be the reason why you failed to win the scudetto.
    I believe Iuliano was running like a headless chicken, he lost the control and collided with Ronaldo. But the penalty Del Pie received can't be compared with the Ronaldo incident, that's 100% fair call..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)