Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (38 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,282
    I don't believe and will never believe in "Juve was Innocent" crap ever! Juve, like many other Italian clubs did it's dirty work, and they deserved to be punished. I am not reading what bullshit media is writing, I am telling you this out of the years I have watched Juve, with all the favors we got, sure it wasn't for nothing, big clubs always get these favors, but we got more of them and in more scandalous ways.. I never believed of Juve's guilt because of the Calciopoli thing, these things like everyone said are all setups and revenges. I never believed that Italian football got cleaned or it will be clean, so these articles and news are just part of the game, it amazed me how you gave up (of what you were believing) this fast Dom!
    If you were really watching you would have noticed all the calls against us too. You are basing your position on very little.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I don't believe and will never believe in "Juve was Innocent" crap ever! Juve, like many other Italian clubs did it's dirty work, and they deserved to be punished. I am not reading what bullshit media is writing, I am telling you this out of the years I have watched Juve, with all the favors we got, sure it wasn't for nothing, big clubs always get these favors, but we got more of them and in more scandalous ways.. I never believed of Juve's guilt because of the Calciopoli thing, these things like everyone said are all setups and revenges. I never believed that Italian football got cleaned or it will be clean, so these articles and news are just part of the game, it amazed me how you gave up (of what you were believing) this fast Dom!
    Again...shame on you for supporting Juve for all these years then.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    SnooB, you have all the right to believe that, but don't you think some evidence should be brought down before accusing your own team?

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,290
    Hats off to Pingo...you are destroying those bitches on goal.com

hahahahaha I love it. I hardly had to write this time. You fed them all the info that they never want to learn against their will. It's sweet huh? Knowing more than those who think they know it all.

Good job buddy.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Id like to know the contents of the divine revelation which states who a proper Juventus fan is,and who should be ashamed of supporting Juventus.No provoking,no arguments.Just give me the answer.
    Easy.

You and your fellow friends hold the opinion that Juve were guilty and ergo the demotion was just. You don't just say that it's a possibilty, you adamantly support the idea. That only tells me that you knew this before Calciopoli, because we all know that such accusations against us weren't new. Calciopoli didn't come knocking out of the blue, it was just the first time something actually happened.

Therefore, shame on you for supporting Juventus, a team that has cheated and won illegitmate scudetti for the past 10 years, or more if you agree with Moratti.

It's really simple you see. Feel free to re-read this post over and over again until you understand what I'm saying.

Now if you excuse me...

:scudetto:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    So what if they are innocent/guilty? I still love Juventus and I will never be so quick to write Juventus off as guilty. Sure I maybe blind, but love makes one blind

Anyway this is not the topic is about

This is getting really interesting, to see how things turn out this way.

I can't wait for 2008!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    i usually try to take these things calmly but not this time

f--k you Moratti :tdown: :boxing: :inter:

f--king crybaby. Why didnt he state that before then, like during last summer. Its just another one of those scandal news what always come up during winter.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    Hats off to Pingo...you are destroying those bitches on goal.com

hahahahaha I love it. I hardly had to write this time. You fed them all the info that they never want to learn against their will. It's sweet huh? Knowing more than those who think they know it all.

Good job buddy.
    Thx ;)

Thx to you mate...:tup: :flag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)