Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Moggi just got sued for defamation of character.
Fucketti :sergio:
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...viato+a+giudizio+per+diffamazione+a+Facchetti

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.
Did I read that correctly? They are suing Moggi because he said on TV in Oct 2010 that it came out in the Naples' trial that f*cketti was involved/guilty in/of match fixing? If so, F*cketti's own diary showed that was true and is not defamation of character. If they are trying to claim libel.....F*cketti is dead and you cannot libel the dead!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though I despise their club, I like the Della Valle brothers. They were good friends with Gianni Agnelli and are on good terms with AA and our board as well. They are also the most vocal club (besides us, obviously) against the FIGC, Guido Rossi, Inter and the other Farsopoli architects.

Oh and they make cool leather products as well :tup:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Probably because they lost a lot because of it too. CL qualification and money; set them back greatly in terms of what they could have built on at the time, and allowed a direct rival to leapfrog them (Roma) for years to follow.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Probably because they lost a lot because of it too. CL qualification and money; set them back greatly in terms of what they could have built on at the time, and allowed a direct rival to leapfrog them (Roma) for years to follow.
True. But it's good to see others fighting back against the corrupt pigs who orchestrated all of this...Rossi, Moratti, Tronchetti Provera, Aurichhio and co.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Della Valle to take legal actions against Guido Rossi. :tup:
Even though I despise their club, I like the Della Valle brothers. They were good friends with Gianni Agnelli and are on good terms with AA and our board as well. They are also the most vocal club (besides us, obviously) against the FIGC, Guido Rossi, Inter and the other Farsopoli architects.

Oh and they make cool leather products as well :tup:
True. But it's good to see others fighting back against the corrupt pigs who orchestrated all of this...Rossi, Moratti, Tronchetti Provera, Aurichhio and co.
Excellent let's make a coalition with them.
What do you guys think about the other clubs position in this farsopoli? Basically we & la viola is the anti-figc, farso with pro-figc. I guess milan will neutral? How about the other club?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan aren't neutral, they are at the head of everything that is systematically wrong with fair play in calcio. If they fell in shit they would end up smelling of roses. When Berlusconi dies you will see how differently things will work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)