Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (192 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
ROFL, great job man, Those literally made me lol. Fucking A!
Great pic Nedved03. I really hope there's a real picture with Moratti as a dead murdered cunt soon.
Nedved03 is at it again, I see :D

Great work!

Keep it up, maestro! :touched:
Thank you! :D

On to the serious one ...

The peace table fails and Juve continues with TAR (444 million damage)

ROME, Dec. 15, 2011 - As a game without a ball. So the guests were presented at the peace table and in the same way, came out after four hours and 36 minutes. President of Juventus, Andrea Agnelli , and M***A's Massimo Moratti, then, the main shareholder of Fiorentina, Diego Della Valle, and the CEO of AC Milan, Adriano Galliani, not counting Aurelio De Laurentiis, owner of Naples: independently of one another, each with their own beliefs are not those of the other.

The organization of the great head of CONI, Gianni Petrucci, is thus wrecked around a table where there was talk of closing with the past, without finding the slightest point of convergence. The first thought that the day of yesterday at the Foro Italico offers and wonders if the same Petrucci, once consultations in the archive of previous days, had not done better to update to a better date, if not cancel it altogether. Why go to show his cards to the person who has never hidden, waving at every opportunity as the wounds of Farsopoli are still too lives not to affect the reflections? Petrucci wanted to try to beat his head up and had to admit that "there has not been the result as a long-awaited step forward" towards the pacification of our football.

Shipwrecked the table and does so in a climate of distrust and frost. No insult, God forbid, but moments of rupture, yes. Moratti and Agnelli are sitting opposite each other, the center is Petrucci, and CONI Secretary General Raffaele Pagnozzi, to the left of the big boss of the Italian sport , the president of the FIGC, Giancarlo Abete, and his director general, Antonello Valentini. "But what am I doing ...", would have missed out De Laurentiis after that with each passing hour, the future of Italian football became increasingly watered down. Farsopoli and only Farsopoli, the menu. A program that, as expected, would have revealed the trap to fall into and it did. After the friendly handshakes ("It is not a matter of form but of substance ...", the general point of view of those invited), here is the document of mystery novel. "Della Valle wanted less general but harder and jumped all over accusations ...", is when the curtain falls at 13 hours and 36 minutes.

Immediate reconstruction from the headquarters of Fiorentina: that paper of Coni and FIGC, or rather a draft, would contain a first, and fundamental, recognition of how the process in the summer of 2006 had taken place and also on the wave of emotion haste. Concepts subscribed by Della Valle, provided that cleared the political jargon lexicon. Sure enough, the Viola patron was the most firm and unyielding in wanting to clarify the last five years of our football ("Tell me why we ended up in the scandal," he said turning to Petrucci) and that in any case, ME**A and Juve, a signature on a inconsistent and unacceptable sheet made by Juventus or M***A, would never have done. Agnelli would not have signed it to withdraw his action to the TAR (444 million requested by Juventus as damages), M***A should shell out the Scudetto in 2006. And Moratti would have looked good on "cryptic" reconstruction of the scandal of which he feels the victim.

Four hours and 36 minutes to not do even one step further. "Given the way things went, I will think twice before doing any further meetings. It took me heart and enthusiasm, I'm not going to consider it a failure ...", said Petrucci. Galliani admits as "points of view are very different: the story of Farsopoli will be written and rewritten over time." The federal president Abete said that he had "talked at length with Agnelli", pointing out that " personal relations are of great transparency. The appeal to the TAR of Juventus? I will counter in a civilized manner: there are no funds allocated in the FIGC to deal with the situation because it would mean stopping the federation for two or three years whereas our revenues amounted to about 180 million euros per season. "

The peace table is skipped not without a touch of venom. "The championship 2006? We do not return anything - Moratti said - because we were cheated for years ...". "Do not tell me - Galliani has contended - in those days we were committed to winning the Champions League." As before, without peace.

http://www.zizoufans.com/2011/12/peace-table-fails-and-juve-continues.html

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fiorentina co-owner Diego Della Valle orders Guido Rossi to disclose every detail of the investigation into Calciopoli
The Viola supremo wants the former FIGC commissioner to outline exactly what happened during his enquiry into the fixing scandal which rocked Italian football
Fiorentina co-owner Diego Della Valle has called on Guido Rossi to publicly reveal every detail of his investigation into Calciopoli.

Just a day after the peace talks arranged to smoothe relations between the clubs involved in the corruption scandal which rocked Italian football in 2006, Della Valle posted a letter on the Viola’s official website urging the former Italian Football Federation (FIGC) commissioner to disclose everything he knows about the investigation.

"Guido Rossi first of all has to publicly explain what really happened,” he wrote of the enquiry which led to Juventus being demoted to Serie B and Fiorentina, Milan and Lazio being docked points.

“With regard to the meeting which took place yesterday at the headquarters of CONI, I want to thank president [Gianni] Petrucci for the invitation and the attempt for peace. Even if it has not achieved the desired goal, it has, however, opened a path.

"The shared desire of all in wanting to pacify the members must first pass through a clear and honest analysis of what happened in his time.

“The protagonists of that time must publicly clarify [what happened]. And Guido Rossi has the duty to reconstruct the facts and give a public explanation to all those who want to know the truth.”

The peace talks were headed by CONI president Petrucci, who was joined by Della Valle, AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani, Juventus president Andrea Agnelli, Napoli patron Aurelio De Laurentiis, Inter's Massimo Moratti and current FIGC chief, Giancarlo Abete.

The scandal, which centred on teams trying to influence the outcome of games by selecting favourable referees, came to light as a consequence of investigations by Naples prosecutors into the Italian football agency GEA World.
Calciopoli will never end.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
At this point I'll take that too, but I still can't help but feel for Moggi.

All he did was make a few phonecalls ffs. And we now know that the nature of those phone calls weren't even exclusive. Some fat cape-wearing pig in Naples still called it a crime, yet everyone was in on the system and doing the same thing. On top of that, most of the calls were between Moggi and people he had befriended for many, many years. Bergamo etc.

There was never any evidence of match fixing in the strict sense of the word. All this shit for a bunch of non-exclusive phonecalls... Damages, jail sentences, banishment, defamation of character-charges etc.

Unbelievable.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who cares about the inevitable Facchetti suit, the audio is there to listen to, Facchetti was a ringleader in criminal and defamatory action himself, with the information he supplied to the GDS journalist.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
:sergio: :sergio: :sergio: fuck this.

Nedved03 photoshop this fucker. I'm going to piss on his grave one day.
Sorry i already brainstorming what should i do with him.... but no avail i can't find a perfect manipulation. I make this instead, and also i add the element of that photo. :)

Agnelli vs moratti and Moggi preparing to lunge fachetti's lance to fachetti.
They already bashing us for more than 5 years, it's our time now. This time it's war! Fight till the end. No mercy for them!
I already do the best i could in here. ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)