calcio, is it really boring?? (5 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
RVN at his day is better than any striker the Serie a could provide.
On top form Shevchenko and Adriano are better than Van Nistelrooy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

On top form Shevchenko and Adriano are better than Van Nistelrooy.
Adriano hasnt even come close to proving that.i know he's got potential and all,but he's never been a top scorer of any tournament other than the copa america.
Shevchenko?yes i agree he's a better overall striker,so maybe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just look at the game between Roma and Juventus and it is enough to say how entertaining the Calcio is

This is one game

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
RVN with service would be top goal-scorer in Italy just as easily as in the EPL, you people overrated Italian teams defender far too much, and frankly most of you know nothing,

99% of you have NEVER seen Ruud play (although will say they have) and because they have heard someone else say it think Ruud wouldnt? Then your stupid, Ruud is the best finisher in the world, regardless of where he plays...

Dec 26, 2004
RVN is a slightly better overall stricker than Trezeguet, both have similar charachter, both r good finisher, header and both sucks in controlling the ball or when no one provide them with service...
But believe me if ya send Trezeguet to the EPL he will become the best historical EPL scorer in 4-5 years.....

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
RVN is a slightly better overall stricker than Trezeguet, both have similar charachter, both r good finisher, header and both sucks in controlling the ball or when no one provide them with service...
But believe me if ya send Trezeguet to the EPL he will become the best historical EPL scorer in 4-5 years.....
Whatever, Treze would score goals here, of course he would, but to say he'd become better then players like Cantona is foolish at best!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
I admire Cantona so I won't argue on this, but surely if ya give Trezeguet time and suppliment he can easily become EPL alltime top scorer...
No, Alan Shearer has something like over 250 goals in the EPL, Treze at his age, couldnt score that many...

EDIT: actually it is 250 in his carear, but something like over 200 of them are EPL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)