Bye Bye Milan...We just took OFF!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
it just cant get worse though. LOL. first Gatusso says we are the best, then we lose 2 games and shevchenko. how am i supposed to cheer with crespo and tommason. LOL

wipe those smiles off your faces bastards!!!! :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve must take full advantage of milan situation , they did not score in the last 4 games , sheva is out , we must win to increase the gap in this period as we can , forza juve:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We should take advantage of Sheva's injury in these 15 days and get as many points as possible. This way we can keep up on our lead against Milan as IMHO Milan would be misfiring during the absence of Sheva + Pippo.

Dec 26, 2004
Tommason - Crespo
if they didnt recieve a good suppliment of the midfield they can play for a week without scoring.....
Duet of losers, they cannt create anything without Sheva standing next to a one of them...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
They can still rely on Kaka to provide them with goals, but rather those 2 can finish is a big question for every1.

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #91
    ++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
    it just cant get worse though. LOL. first Gatusso says we are the best, then we lose 2 games and shevchenko. how am i supposed to cheer with crespo and tommason. LOL

wipe those smiles off your faces bastards!!!! :D
    Just like we cheered for Zalayeta (or Not):p

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    this thread is useless & has no meaning at all , 8 pts lead is good but deosn't mean that we won the scudetto , come on guys we have 27 league titles & must know that at this stage of the league everything can be won or lost !!
    be patient !!

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    It will be useful by the time when everybody discovers how right i am and we clinch our 28th;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    kinda funny the way you guys opposed his invitation to celebrate..but i agree with Rami on this,i say "Lets celebrate for now and we can celebrate again after we win the scudetto(that is,if we do)"
    dont be such party-spoilers!!:(
    :D
    what do ya'll say? :)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    again & again i suggest that the Administrators close this thread with all respect to u Zambrotta19 , cause if things turned bad for us in the coming days it will be very difficult for anyone reading the title of this thread & believe me this feeling will be so bad !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)