Bye Bye Milan...We just took OFF!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
According to ZLATAN, it's possible to lose 9 points in three matches.
and we still have lots of games left...
I'm not being pessimist but to celebrate so soon is a bit ridiculous.
OH! i remeber that interview when they asked him if they could loose the match, its true we could loose the lead easily but knwoing capello i think hes going to stick with his tactics and keep us on top

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
suggesting to stick a thread where the sun doesn't shine, calling someone retarded, whining/moaning (again)... nothing new I guess...

Welcome back Vinman :rolleyes:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
This is Serie A, baby. Nobody wins a Scudetto in Week 22. It is a long race and should go right down to the last week (or at least Week 36).

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #110
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    Ok guys, at the moment i posted this thread most of you guys jumped on me like bloodhounds...but read my post carefully it doesnt really imply celebrating now!

First of all read the thread's subject, it says bye bye milan..We just took off....We were in the past weeks especially after Milans game complaining about loosing form and that AC are in top form. we had our hands on our hearts that we might slip and Milan gains the top spot...and now ( I predicted it one thread) we are ahead by 8, we gained form, and Milan lost their form. Hence the taking off and we are on full throttle now:) :thumb:

Then I said Give way to the 2004/2005 Scudetto Champion...You could think of this in both ways. That is we won the scudetto or that we are coming get out of our way or ull be crushed ;) Think of it the way you want.

and the last comment about 28 scudettos, well its just because of the optimistic person that I am:)

So, if you wanna celebrate the Scudetto then go ahead. And If you wanna celebrate the 8 point gap go ahead. and if you are to pessimestic and still skeptical then just live in fear:)

As for me I am currently between option 1 and 2:)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    zambrota19

my friend we did not jump on you specially me. when i said i m ready to celebrate i was sure of that .

i know my team and i dont care about the GAP even if it was 1 point. i know Milan as a strong team and they are the only chaser for us. but on the same time i do trust the bianconero .

on the other hand ,, i did say that before,, bianconero could not waste this scuddeto cuz we have good coach this year we have good defense. which was our problem last year

( more than 40 goals in buffon's net )

so when i gave my opinion about the team , you should first of all reconize the status and the big changes that happened this year .

thats why i did reply here & said i'm totally sure that Juve is Gonna win the scuddeto this year no matter what is Gonna happen from Mialn. cuz i guess you did see the big drop of milan last 2 weeks ( 2 lost ) while we lost only today and the other lost was on the begining from REG.

im sure that will say bye bye to milan . i am not talking about the gap . but honestly we will say to them its over next days.

and you'll see !!!!! :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    suggesting to stick a thread where the sun doesn't shine, calling someone retarded, whining/moaning (again)... nothing new I guess...

Welcome back Vinman :rolleyes:
    IMO this thread deserves to be burned at the stake. There is nothing to celebrate here, looking like a bunch of naive idiots.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #113
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
    zambrota19

my friend we did not jump on you specially me. when i said i m ready to celebrate i was sure of that .

i know my team and i dont care about the GAP even if it was 1 point. i know Milan as a strong team and they are the only chaser for us. but on the same time i do trust the bianconero .

on the other hand ,, i did say that before,, bianconero could not waste this scuddeto cuz we have good coach this year we have good defense. which was our problem last year

( more than 40 goals in buffon's net )

so when i gave my opinion about the team , you should first of all reconize the status and the big changes that happened this year .

thats why i did reply here & said i'm totally sure that Juve is Gonna win the scuddeto this year no matter what is Gonna happen from Mialn. cuz i guess you did see the big drop of milan last 2 weeks ( 2 lost ) while we lost only today and the other lost was on the begining from REG.

im sure that will say bye bye to milan . i am not talking about the gap . but honestly we will say to them its over next days.

and you'll see !!!!! :)
    I totally agree with you but the gap is just a sign and a result of the superiority of the defence and the coach....todays loss was a bump on the road...no biggy we will still clinch the 28th

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    I'm not going to say a worddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :D

Except to Zambrotta19....

THANK YOU :thumb:

Ur happy while still trailing 5 points?? just shows Milans quality ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Ur happy while still trailing 5 points?? just shows Milans quality ;)
    No I'm happy that we gained three points in a flash...but I'm even happier that you came to eat your own sh*t with your bragging about a Scudetto in mid-January.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    I didnt eat anything Incubo...I still stand firm by my words, we are gonna win this scudetto!! who laughs the last laughs the most!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)