Bye Bye Milan...We just took OFF!! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I don't like accelerating things.. but, it's way too early to celebrate the 28th scudetto.. sure, I have seen juve lose two titles with a nine points advantage and only fuor or five matches to go..!!!

but, the funny thing is how Nick still bragging about that CL final..!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Too early for celebration certainly, we have 17 games to go, n an 8 point lead, we'll still b facing inter, milan, roma. N lets not forget our two man defense. They wont last the whole season.

One of them gets injured, n worries will be lurking in.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Too early for celebration certainly, we have 17 games to go, n an 8 point lead, we'll still b facing inter, milan, roma. N lets not forget our two man defense. They wont last the whole season.

One of them gets injured, n worries will be lurking in.
you mean goals.. ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
although 8 points but still we have tough matchs if we win them then we could celebrate , remmember we have to play way against milan , roma , lazio and home against inter:(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
o come on, the season is still long anything can happen.

We should keep on improving till the very last match of the seaon, den I will be very happy to see Juve lifting the Cup.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

feed that sh*t to the tourists....

we had Costacurta starting AND we were in 10 men for 10 minutes....

Marty... I have all sorts of gems of that day
yeah i remmber that, man it was crazy atmosphere, i like the two fans with their flags and many things...anyhow still i prefer to see Maldini lifting the CL cup rather then Raul or Kean

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
c'mon where is the big deal, it's good to have some fans witht his spirit you know...
Complacency is the mother of all _ _ _ _ ups

Geof

May 14, 2004
Yeah let's celebrate our win and milan loss.

Let's celebrate an 8 points lead. But it's too early for the tittle

FORZA JUVE

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man I hate my current Avatar. Why is the colors fvcked up like this when I change the file from Jpeg to Gif?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
no no It is way way too early to celebrate.
8 points is realy nothing. Monaco were leading by 10 only last year and I was almost sure they would be champions, but very quickly Lyon turned things aroung.
Why look at Monaco, look at us, we slipped a 9 points advantage in a very pathetic way some years ago.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. I mean, as good as this weekend has been to us, let's remember that we gained this advantage while struggling for points recently against the likes of Parma, Cagliari, Brescia, and Atalanta. The real time to celebrate is when we beat Milan, Real Madrid, etc. -- or at least close out a two goal lead over Inter. :sigh:

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80
    About Sheva what happened to him is he injured seriously?:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)