Bye Bye Milan...We just took OFF!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    OK OK

1-yes this thread was neseccary I am fed up with all the negative attitude around here! I read lots of pessimestic posts. Y didnt you guys all gang up on pessimestic posters? where is the juve spirit? YES we are gonna WIN and the rest will compete on european championship seats. (don)

2- NO it is not early, the negative attitude should be straighten up (modo)

3-NO we will not look like fools we have 27 and the joke is on them (juve89)

4- NO such thing as JINX, what you sow is what you reap (vin)

5- I dont care if she sings or not (3an ahlaha ma *3anat) (mooji)

6- HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP and we are gonna win the scudetto (elnur)

7- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27, AND 28....there you go and again there no such thing as JINX (Fabi)

8-Thanx Fli your DA MAN and congrats for ur new avatar

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    You know what? we will see who is naive at the end of this season....and about immature you are the one being immature man! this is my opinion and my gut feeling, and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. you have ur opinion and i have mine so dont ridicule mine and you would be mature like the rest of us:D

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    OK donny you THINK and i KNOW, as you like ....maybe u just have lowerfaith in Juve...not that there is anything wrong with that:p:p:p

May 30, 2004
    lol zambrotta .. i personally dont want to celebrate yet.... people dont celebrate christmas in september koz they know its coming sooner or later... lol bad example maybe .. thats all i can come up with .. me personally i dont want to celebrate winning the schudetto and receive the title months later.... we still gona play roma inter ac and lazio .. alot of big games coming up am not gonna celebrate right after we beat atalanta... when we beat ac milan i ll celebrate

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I do not think we should be celebating this early. Anything can happen during the course of the season and counting Milan out only being 8 points behind us is not something people should do. Remember, if we make it to the latter stages of the Champions League we will undoubtedly have the odds stacked against us in keeping a safe distance from Milan. The season is not over yet..

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    Why shall we start celebrating the 28`th scudetto in january??? IMO is that just stupid anything can happen....
    I have faith in Juve and i think and hope that we will win but I don`t celebrate the scudetto so soon....

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Ok guys, at the moment i posted this thread most of you guys jumped on me like bloodhounds...but read my post carefully it doesnt really imply celebrating now!

First of all read the thread's subject, it says bye bye milan..We just took off....We were in the past weeks especially after Milans game complaining about loosing form and that AC are in top form. we had our hands on our hearts that we might slip and Milan gains the top spot...and now ( I predicted it one thread) we are ahead by 8, we gained form, and Milan lost their form. Hence the taking off and we are on full throttle now:) :thumb:

Then I said Give way to the 2004/2005 Scudetto Champion...You could think of this in both ways. That is we won the scudetto or that we are coming get out of our way or ull be crushed ;) Think of it the way you want.

and the last comment about 28 scudettos, well its just because of the optimistic person that I am:)

So, if you wanna celebrate the Scudetto then go ahead. And If you wanna celebrate the 8 point gap go ahead. and if you are to pessimestic and still skeptical then just live in fear:)

As for me I am currently between option 1 and 2:)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    We will see in the next game.If we win again and milan lose again or draw there is no doubt that we will be champions.

But in the other hand if we lose from Milan and inter and one more game and 1-2 draws and Milan find their form...

Nothing is over yet

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    look what you did Rami...opening up these threads!!

now Juve'll get relegated! :(

:D
    Lol Mooji you just want me to go on and on defending my position dont you?:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)