• President George W Bush

• Senator John Kerry

• Totally undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Bush 254
Kerry 242

George W. Bush and John Kerry are waiting for presidential election projections in just four states. Ohio -- which is too close to call -- looks like the key but in Iowa and New Mexico results are delayed, and Wisconsin remains a tight race. Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards said, "We've waited four years for this victory. We can wait one more night."

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but cnn says is Bush has all but won the election. Ohio is too close to call, but its in favour of Bush and isnt close enough to ask for a recount on legal grounds. However they can still recount if asked for, but the pollsters say that doesnt change much.

Its mathematically possible, for Kerry but thats about it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
cnn.com:>BUSH CAMP CLAIMS VICTORY!!

BREAKING NEWS Bush chief of staff: "We are convinced President Bush has won re-election with at least 286 Electoral College votes" and popular vote. Details soon.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
As of 10-45 ET

Bush 254
Kerry 252

Key state: Ohio
Bush: 2,794,346
Kerry: 2,658,125

It will take at least 11 days to do the recount.

Whoever wins Ohio is the president.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Its just wrong. Cant people see how corrupt he is FFS? Protect my arse. Go and start a random war with iraq is a great idea.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
How is it that the rest of the world wants bush out? I mean, this affects the whole world and only people who have been brainwashed by their own media get to vote.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
How is it that the rest of the world wants bush out? I mean, this affects the whole world and only people who have been brainwashed by their own media get to vote.
Let me get you a tissue....

better yet...here, take the whole box !!!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)