• President George W Bush

• Senator John Kerry

• Totally undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
. I was looking back at some of the posts on this thread, and the lack of knowledge about America is astouding!
That's only logical. The lack of knowledge about Europe in America is astounding as well. I'd like to see the average American man point out Vienna on the map. Anyway, if you don't know much about the subject, please keep the honour to yourself and shut up.

That was directed to Blackmint btw, not to you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

That's only logical. The lack of knowledge about Europe in America is astounding as well. I'd like to see the average American man point out Vienna on the map. Anyway, if you don't know much about the subject, please keep the honour to yourself and shut up.

Vienna, that's just right outside of Washington DC, errm, isn't it? :confused: ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Oh yeah? really. thanks jackass. Maybe you can point me to the toilet now, since you are so full of shit you obviously know where it is.

I may not be american, and maybe not know as much as others, but that doesnt give me any less of a right to speak out for what i believe is right.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Oh yeah? really. thanks jackass. Maybe you can point me to the toilet now, since you are so full of shit you obviously know where it is.

I may not be american, and maybe not know as much as others, but that doesnt give me any less of a right to speak out for what i believe is right.
Just one thing: If I really were so full of shit, it's pretty clear I do NOT know where the toilet is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)