Bundesliga 2023-24 (15 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He’s performing at an insane level right now. 15 goals in 10 BL matches.

If he was here at Juve, he’d probably have 5-6 goals under the jihadist :lol2:
To be fair, the service he gets here is also on another level. Thats also why Lewandowski could keep up those numbers for so long. Our style of play is just made for a real number 9 to score insane number of goals.

Vlahovic would probably also get 20-25 goals a season here.

But Kane was really what we needed. I knew he was good before coming here, but I always thought he was inferior to Lewandowski. Not so sure about that any longer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He’s performing at an insane level right now. 15 goals in 10 BL matches.

If he was here at Juve, he’d probably have 5-6 goals under the jihadist :lol2:

Where's everyone who was giving a stink about how bad this deal will be, when I kept repeating the price doesn't matter when you getting a world class striker that guarantees 40-50 goals and makes you instant contender for CL.

@Lion give these heretical peons their well deserved humble pies.

- - - Updated - - -

But Kane was really what we needed. I knew he was good before coming here, but I always thought he was inferior to Lewandowski. Not so sure about that any longer.

They allways been similar level players that scored at similar numbers. The main difference between them allways been like the difference between Lewandowski that never left Dortmund (Kanes career), and the Lewa that did. And won alot of titles and accolades.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Where's everyone who was giving a stink about how bad this deal will be, when I kept repeating the price doesn't matter when you getting a world class striker that guarantees 40-50 goals and makes you instant contender for CL.

@Lion give these heretical peons their well deserved humble pies.

- - - Updated - - -

They allways been similar level players that scored at similar numbers. The main difference between them allways been like the difference between Lewandowski that never left Dortmund (Kanes career), and the Lewa that did. And won alot of titles and accolades.
If Kane keeps this level he will win the European Golden Shoe this season.

And what makes it even more impressive is that he's not only scoring a lot, but also getting lots of assists. And he could've had 3-4 more with better finishing from some of the others.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/harry-kane/leistungsdaten/spieler/132098

- - - Updated - - -

Dortmund always crumble against us. It's something mental at this stage.

- - - Updated - - -

And Leverkusen keeping their insane form.

Union also keeping their insane form sadly.

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Grimaldo and Frimpong just break out under Alonso's 3-4-2-1. Aren't we linked to both of them before? Lol now Frimpong will never play for JJ before the age of 28.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What do our German members think about Xabi Alonso as a coach?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Turning 40 today. One of the best and most intelligent footballers I've ever witnessed. And his way of doing so clean tackles was a trademark, as well as his positioning when he got older.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This guy is spot on, seeing so many Turks celebrate on seats located for the home team and not in the away section was irritating to say the least. Simply don't get why so many sold their tickets like that, there's an away section with space for at least 3000, not among the home fans.

Was it also an issue when Juve played Galatasaray in 2013?

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How so? I don't remember him being an idiot on the field, in fact quite the opposite. Can't say if he said something outside of it, I haven't read his book for instance.
You just know he is.

The kind of guy who wears a white shirt under a sweater. Completes the look with a chino. Then talks about his investments with his father in law, but he apologises they were late for dinner because he had to pick up the kids and they were playing so nicely and then he almost forgot to take the dog out for a walk.

Total cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)