Bundesliga 2023-24 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Tuchel is a piece of shit, I don't think we ever had a coach I dislike as much as him.

Weird lineups and no gameplan whatsoever. And then he's a piece of shit as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Please just batter us if it means it will be Tuchel's last game in charge. Frankfurt made us get rid of Kovac and we won the Treble, more of that :tuttosport:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tuchel is a piece of shit, I don't think we ever had a coach I dislike as much as him.

Weird lineups and no gameplan whatsoever. And then he's a piece of shit as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Please just batter us if it means it will be Tuchel's last game in charge. Frankfurt made us get rid of Kovac and we won the Treble, more of that :tuttosport:
Is he better than Allegri?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
4:1 :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Who's next?
Don't know, I just don't want to look at that piece of shit any longer. Never liked him and never wanted him here to begin with, it's only thanks to Kahn and Brazzo being braindead.

- - - Updated - - -

Is he better than Allegri?
Don't know, I don't watch Juve games only highlights, so I can't give an opinion.

I just know that Bayern are absolute garbage under him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I guess De ligt has missed 1-0 Allegri's type and getting even more uncomfortable with his decision after today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)