Bundesliga 2023-24 (4 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bayernliga or Bavarialiga is more like it.

Even if the black and yellow turds threaten to challenge, they'll find a way to capitulate and hand the title to Bayern.

Apr 12, 2004
1687963138313.png

:weee:

Nice!

Has been a huge issue with the supporters for a few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern Munich and Qatar Airways end partnership
By CSmith1919@TheBarrelBlog Jun 28, 2023, 1:30pm CEST
12 Comments / 12 New
Share this story
1199785804.0.jpg
Photo by Matthias Balk/picture alliance via Getty Images

Bayern Munich and Qatar Airways have formally announced an end to their business partnership via a release on FCBayern.com:
FC Bayern Munich and Qatar Airways have worked together very successfully since 2018. During this period, FC Bayern has won the Champions League and Qatar Airways has been awarded the title of ‘Best Airline in the World’. Both sides have been united by a common understanding of quality, and both sides bring people together.
The contract between FC Bayern and Qatar Airways ends by mutual agreement on 30 June 2023 after five very exciting years together.
The connections that FC Bayern has been able to forge with its fans in the Arab world through Qatar Airways will remain. Both partners have actively promoted an exchange between cultures. It has always been the goal of FC Bayern and Qatar Airways to connect people through football, including women’s football. Trusting, open exchanges have created friendships that will continue.​
Bayern Munich chairman of the board Jan-Christian Dreesen issued a brief statement on the news.
“FC Bayern and Qatar Airways have worked together successfully and learned from each other. I would like to thank Akbar Al Baker, CEO of Qatar Airways, for this. We wish all employees of Qatar Airways all the best for the future,” said Dreesen.

Last edited:

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
up there with the very best teams i've seen, this bayern was truly incredible to watch
2012-13 Bayern treble winners vs Bayern 2019-20 treble winners in a match..... who ya got?

Both were pretty spectacular in completely different ways

- - - Updated - - -

Boy do I miss that guy.... and I'm sure Bayern fans feel the same way

I bet if you asked Bayern fans if they could sign a goal scoring machine like Harry Kane, or get Mandzukic at age 25 back, 9 out of 10 would take Mandzukic

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)