Bundesliga 2023-24 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Well, there is speculation Davies won't renew, Kimmi is looking at getting an agent for his next contract, Moose is pushing back on an extension....

Those are pretty important pieces who are concerned.
The reason for Davies not to renew is Real. That shit club has already turned his head and most likely having an agreement since a long time with his parasite agent..has nothing to do with Tuchel.

Kimmich also could have plenty of reasons..new challenge, incompetent board the last years..I for example would be sick to read all the German press nonsense BS about him by the laughable incompetent idiots like Hamann, Basler & Co..they think he would be better at RB :ratcafe: There are still big chances that he will renew though, no need to panic.

Musiala is wanted by literally every single elite club, not easy to renew fast now..Salihamidzic waited again too long, as always. I think he ll renew.

Of course the extensions r very important..I need to think on this all the time and I really hate it, but the reason for this mess is Salihamidzic the clueless donkey and of course Hoeneß as the master idiot of the farce force during the summer.

Tuchel is trying to clear the midfield mess, but the Bayern clowns sabotaging him and giving him a laughable slim squad. I would have gone berserk in his place screaming incompetent idiot into Hoeneß' stupid face.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Feeling bad for Union, they really don't deserve this.
This is not a Bonucci thing though. They just a mess. Idk what it is. Think they at a point where they have become too good (at least result wise) to park the bus. Tried to change, but don't really have the players for it.

Bonucci (and even Gosens) always looked like weird transfers to me. Just didn't fit their team/agenda imo.

Bit sad, cause they are a nice little club.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This is not a Bonucci thing though. They just a mess. Idk what it is. Think they at a point where they have become too good (at least result wise) to park the bus. Tried to change, but don't really have the players for it.

Bonucci (and even Gosens) always looked like weird transfers to me. Just didn't fit their team/agenda imo.

Bit sad, cause they are a nice little club.
Agreed. I think they have overachieved in recent years, now they just hit rock bottom because of numerous factors. You see this happening to many smaller clubs after some time where they played much better than expected.

Would be kinda tragic if they actually do relegate, especially when they've been such a succes story until recently.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What's the problem here, lack of depth or no one really cares about the cup now (unless it's part of a treble, etc)?
I think our players are just repeating the same mistakes over and over, and a lack of focus.

And its dissapointing as a fan, the DFB Pokal is one of the most prestigious national cups across nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)