Bundesliga 2023-24 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@DAiDEViL

He seems to have been worth every penny thus far, even if it's 100 mio +. He was exactly the kinda player we needed after the Lewandowski departure. The way he bullies Lisandro Martinezso effortlessly and place the ball to Sané, only for Onana to make it even worse for them. :lol:

And speaking of United, this historic match was on the same channel. How I miss him.... What a player Robben was.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Exactly, and a massive cunt it seems as well.

But Kane has had a great start to his Bayern career. And you even feel he can still take his game 1-2 gears up as he and his teammates will get to know each other better.
i like how shocked you act and goes to show how little you knew of kane my favorite striker and the best striker in world currently.. kane has scored 23+ goals in every season for last 8 seasons in a row, inlcuding 3 seasons of 30+ goals and 2 seasons of 40+ goals.

if he was playing for man city or bayern or barca he would have 40+ goals every of those season.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
i like how shocked you act and goes to show how little you knew of kane my favorite striker and the best striker in world currently.. kane has scored 23+ goals in every season for last 8 seasons in a row, inlcuding 3 seasons of 30+ goals and 2 seasons of 40+ goals.

if he was playing for man city or bayern or barca he would have 40+ goals every of those season.
Dat face though...

Jul 15, 2006

Simon Rolfes continuing to do some great work as sporting director — remember reading an article a while ago about him/Leverkusen's recruitment team using AWS/data analytics driven approach to their scouting

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Simon Rolfes continuing to do some great work as sporting director — remember reading an article a while ago about him/Leverkusen's recruitment team using AWS/data analytics driven approach to their scouting
a lot of teams are using that now. they’ll run a player’s stats through their analytics and this allows them to see how much of a fit the player is

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Oh yeah, thanks to his agent, so we don't have to compete with EPL sides insane prices, just pay it.

Frimpong would be the perfect right wingback for us.

we just gonna pretend he isn't gonna sign for bayern? we just gonna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)