Bundesliga 2023-24 (17 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His wages were the biggest issue. We paid him like he was a world class CB, not a great talent.
i think jay meant that too

it's not man.city or psg, no cb should cost well over 20m per season here, especially not when we had such a mediocre midfield

at least he was a good player, a rare thing for a tici signing

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
man it really sucks seeing harry kane in bayern.

my favorite current player playing for a team i don't support is upsetting me.

can i apply for a temporary visa to be bayern supporter lmao @DAiDEViL

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
That's not the gesture I'd ever think I'd see a depressed alcoholic make. Unless he is out of beer in his local pub.
RIP

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Would love to see Xabi coach Bayern one day. Pretty sure we're gonna be in for a tough game tomorrow, and wouldn't be surprised one bit if they outplay us.

Fantastic player he was and also on his way to become a great coach. I still remember his first game with us like it was yesterday, he had barely arrived and went straight into the starting lineup, played with such ease to find his new teammates, you'd think he'd been a Bayern Munich player for years. Losing personalities like him and Lahm at the same time in 2017 wasn't easy.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We are playing like shit for too long in games. Thomas Tuchel has to get his shit together asap, else he’s getting his ass sacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Boniface will be the next big thing. He got all it takes to become a great striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 11)