Bundesliga 2023-24 (3 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Also I think Kimmich is much better as a right back than a dm.
Definitely.

He's brilliant at crossing and that makes our game way more dangerous from the sides. He's also a good midfielder, but not defensively solid enough. He needs a real CDM next to him, Goretzka and him together is not working in the biggest games.

Maybe young Pavlovic is the answer, he's been really good.

Last edited:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Definitely.

He's brilliant at crossing and that makes our game way more dangerous from the sides. He's also a good midfielder, but not defensively solid enough. He needs a real CDM next to him, Goretzka and him together is not working in the biggest games.

Maybe young Pavlovic is the answer, he's been really good.
Peak Kimmich really cant be improved by humans

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bayern 16 pts behind Leverkusen lol

Wtf

Dint expect them to be this bad. Tuchel channeling his inner Allegro I guess.

And Kane's trophy jinx continues. Who would've thought this would continue to happen at Bayern of all clubs lol.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bayern have lost more than 5 games in a Bundesliga season for the first time since 2011/12.
They have also lost to a Bundesliga debutant side for the first time since 2000.(Opta)

- - - Updated - - -

Thomas Tuchel has lost 25.5% of his matches on the bench with Bayern Munich in official competitions (13/51), the highest defeat ratio for a Bayern coach since Sören Lerby from October 1991 to March 1992 (41.2%). [@Statsdufoot)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I always struggle to see why TT is considered a top top coach. I never liked any of the teams he managed for their style of play.

The coach and his philosophies and methods means everything in modern football.

TT is as toothless as Allegri

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Tuchel is the worst Bayern coach I can remember, him and Klinsmann take the price. Last year we only won because Dortmund decided to choke on the last matchday, it should've been 2 years in a row with zero titles.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern 16 pts behind Leverkusen lol

Wtf

Dint expect them to be this bad. Tuchel channeling his inner Allegro I guess.

And Kane's trophy jinx continues. Who would've thought this would continue to happen at Bayern of all clubs lol.
We deserve this for taking such bad decisions. Thank you Brazzo and Kahn :baus:

Useless motherfuckers.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I actually wanted to put money on Heideheim today. Even if I thought 6-1 wasn't that great value, but I know they're one of the most dangerous teams from set plays which I felt bayern would struggle with

- - - Updated - - -

I always struggle to see why TT is considered a top top coach. I never liked any of the teams he managed for their style of play.

The coach and his philosophies and methods means everything in modern football.

TT is as toothless as Allegri
Tuchel is the German Allegri. Never understood why some people want us replace Allegri with Tuchel. Insert double spiderman meme.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Just saw the Bayern lineup, Upamecano :lol:found himself in another terrible Bayern result

Kim Min-Jae also in the lineup, if Bayern have doubts about him, maybe he could be a market opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)