Bundesliga 2023-24 (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Funniest thing about Turdel is how he throws the players under the bus with every bad result. Basically that they didn't implement anything they trained in the week and just did their own thing. Otherwise if they had listened to him Bayern would be on course for a sextuple.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Funniest thing about Turdel is how he throws the players under the bus with every bad result. Basically that they didn't implement anything they trained in the week and just did their own thing. Otherwise if they had listened to him Bayern would be on course for a sextuple.
He has been doing this for years.

Awful manager, but mostly just a really shitty human being.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Yll need to see Serge Gnabrys goal vs Mainz.

https://youtube.com/shorts/EoNngu-Ruv0?si=UHK132VgXVr78Fa0

Burke, @BayernFan @Jethro and that Nostradamus weirdo, I'm your lucky charm, watch back to back Bayern games for once. And it's 3 nil and now 8-1 win lol

That Mainz goalie DEFENITELY needs to retire lol. My man was kicking the post like crazy after every goal.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So Sane and Upamecano were Bayern’s weak link the last few months?
Sane played this game and is Bayerns assist leader for the season.

Tho Sane didn't do much this game. Kane scored hattrick, but the true MVP was Göretzka, 2 brilliant long opening assists and two goals.

It doesn't take much to upgrade over Upamecano, aka Upamaguire. To the point he using Dier over him lol.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
So Sane and Upamecano were Bayern’s weak link the last few months?
Upamecano definitely been the weak link, imagine it took Tuchel this long to realise it or stop being deluded.

It's not without reason we play way more solid with De Ligt as a starter. He was our best defender last year by quite a distance, arguably our best player too.

Kane is insanely good btw. Watch his assist to the Musiala goal. And he's way on his way to win the European Golden Shoe, the 3rd Bayern player to do so and 5th overall. :tuttosport:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Sane played this game and is Bayerns assist leader for the season.

Tho Sane didn't do much this game. Kane scored hattrick, but the true MVP was Göretzka, 2 brilliant long opening assists and two goals.
Saw a vid a couple games back with clips of Sane all over the place, was wondering if that’s been the case for long.

Gnabry I read has been out-of-form and struggling with injuries but still scored within 1/2 matches of being back, so Sane not scoring for 4/5 months kinda stands out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Saw a vid a couple games back with clips of Sane all over the place, was wondering if that’s been the case for long.

Gnabry I read has been out-of-form and struggling with injuries but still scored within 1/2 matches of being back, so Sane not scoring for 4/5 months kinda stands out.

He doesn't score much this season, neither are any of the other attacking mids under Tuchel(Sane and Musiala after Kane share spot with 8 goals each), and I dont see them that much. But numbers wise he is the assist leader of bundesliga. Heres the list:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)