Bundesliga 2023-24 (10 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
But some of that also have to do with him playing for a way inferior team for all of his career up until now. I still believe Kane has been up there as one of the best strikers while at Tottenham, but I also didn't put him in the same bracket as Suarez, Lewandowski etc.

Kane in a prime Bayern era would've been hitting numbers like Lewandowski would and also won the big individual accolades.
Yeah, it's impossible to know. But I think Tottenham has been funded and done transfers to an equal value of Bayern. And he did shit with it. Won nothing, did nothing. Has more seasons scoring under 20 goals than over 20 goals.

Lewandowski was at a WAY more financially restricted Dortmund club and dragged them around on his shoulders for nearly three years.

Kane has been at a top 4 EPL club in an era when EPL clubs outspend the rest of the world tenfold. Any failure on his part to score in big games and fumble trophies falls some on his shoulders as the leading attacker. Lewandowski carried Dortmund, Kane not carrying Tottenham is partially a Kane problem.

And his overbite. My god. You're fucking rich, mate, fix the teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

That says more about Bayern and Tottenham than it says about Kane.
BTW, at the age of 30, Kane has 388 goals. Lewandowski had 402 at that age, so it isn’t a big difference.
Where do you see 388? Transfermarkt has 326 for Kane and 356 for Lewandowski up to the 19/20 season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lewandowski averaged 46 goals - 9 assists over his final 7 years at Bayern. If you look at it only from his age 30 season onwards like Kane at Bayern now, it goes to 48 goals - 9 assists average over those 5 years.

Kane is having a good first season at Bayern. One season. He has a long way to go to even come close to Lewandowski.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
2019-20 Lewandowski was on a different level though. Still remember one of the goals he scored a goal he scored against Tottenham in their 7-2 bashing, he was out of this world that season. And he carried on that great form to win the European Golden Shoe in 2021 and 2022, beating Gerd Müllers record too.

And now he's declining so fast in Barcelona that you'd never believe he was that good once.

Not to forget this game against Chelsea in 2020, Gnabry was on fire too at that period.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah, it's impossible to know. But I think Tottenham has been funded and done transfers to an equal value of Bayern. And he did shit with it. Won nothing, did nothing. Has more seasons scoring under 20 goals than over 20 goals.

Lewandowski was at a WAY more financially restricted Dortmund club and dragged them around on his shoulders for nearly three years.

Kane has been at a top 4 EPL club in an era when EPL clubs outspend the rest of the world tenfold. Any failure on his part to score in big games and fumble trophies falls some on his shoulders as the leading attacker. Lewandowski carried Dortmund, Kane not carrying Tottenham is partially a Kane problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you see 388? Transfermarkt has 326 for Kane and 356 for Lewandowski up to the 19/20 season.
do you understand you just made me your enemy

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I'm sorry about your overbite. If it makes you feel any better, you don't have the money Kane has to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe you're a Tottenham supporter, in which case, following a trophy-less, lifeless, boring ass fucking EPL team is definitely a move with all your bold dick-swinging on this forum. You troll this forum, God trolls your EPL club.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

I was counting NT goals as well, though I must say Kane has a significant advantage over Lewa on that account.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
kane also played for not even the best club in london. not even the best second club in london.

it's like saying immobile should have won more with lazio. lazio sucks ass

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lewandowski averaged 46 goals - 9 assists over his final 7 years at Bayern. If you look at it only from his age 30 season onwards like Kane at Bayern now, it goes to 48 goals - 9 assists average over those 5 years.

Kane is having a good first season at Bayern. One season. He has a long way to go to even come close to Lewandowski.

for epl standards he was scoring crazy goals. his consistency was incredible to have so many 25+ goals a season.

- - - Updated - - -

At least you recognize Tottenham is on Lazio's level.
?
not sure where i said was a tottenham fan. i am not. i am harry kane fan. tottneham is roma/lazio level. valencia level. werder bremen level

what kane did was amazing. not his fault he played with chumps.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
for epl standards he was scoring crazy goals. his consistency was incredible to have so many 25+ goals a season.

- - - Updated - - -

?
not sure where i said was a tottenham fan. i am not. i am harry kane fan. tottneham is roma/lazio level. valencia level. werder bremen level

what kane did was amazing. not his fault he played with chumps.
We’ll find out over the next few years I guess. From age 30 onwards in his Bayern career, Lewandowski was averaging ~50 goals - 10 assists a season, leading his team to titles every season. If Kane matches that, you have an argument.

Apr 12, 2004
Was Naglesmann better or tuchel worst?
Nagelsmann wasn't perfect (but so is no manager) and made many mistakes, but he was still at least a class if not two above Tuchel.
Both are flawed, but Nagelsmann was much more flexible. Tuchel continues to try to force round pegs into square holes.

And to be fair to Tuchel, they shouldnt have hired him if they werent going to sign players to fit how he wants to play. But Tuchel isnt doing a good enough job adjusting to the talent he has.
All any of you need to do is make one comparison....

Nagelsmann won trophies with no real striker, had to HOPE on Musiala to get the next Bundesliga trophy under Tuchel.....after he did his best to squander the lead.

Tuchel might not win a single trophy with Harry Kane.....

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Nagelsmann won trophies with no real striker, had to HOPE on Musiala to get the next Bundesliga trophy under Tuchel.....after he did his best to squander the lead.
Didnt Nagelsmann win his trophies his first season with Lewandowski?

And wasnt it's Nagelsmann's vision to have "positionless football" without a striker, which was a major blunder, and forced them to use Choupo-Moting as their starting 9?

I think Nagelsmann has potential to be a great coach and he had some good ideas, but I think he was a little bit over his head at Bayern. Too big of a club too soon. Would I have fired him and brought in Tuchel? Absolutely not. But he gave them some reasons to be unhappy with him, including blowing their big lead at the top of the table immediately to start the 2nd half of the season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All any of you need to do is make one comparison....

Tuchel might not win a single trophy with Harry Kane.....
He won with Lewandowski. He got fired the next year while Bayern was doing relatively poorly with no striker.

Aren’t you a Bayern fan? How do you not know this?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm sorry about your overbite. If it makes you feel any better, you don't have the money Kane has to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe you're a Tottenham supporter, in which case, following a trophy-less, lifeless, boring ass fucking EPL team is definitely a move with all your bold dick-swinging on this forum. You troll this forum, God trolls your EPL club.

tumblr_p4p0o508B91qfr6udo1_500.gif

tumblr_p4p0vgATRY1qfr6udo1_500.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)