Bundesliga 2022-23 (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You either fear losing Tuchel to Real in summer, or Nagelsmann who has been in shaky grounds since he was hired (honeymoon period's grace over), finally had a big personal rift with Bayern management after the latest league loss. Probably figured NT break is better to get rid then wait until season is over. Or its combination of both.

Tuchel is a clear upgrade on Nagelsmann.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
R.gif

- - - Updated - - -

You either fear losing Tuchel to Real in summer, or Nagelsmann who has been in shaky grounds since he was hired (honeymoon period's grace over), finally had a big personal rift with Bayern management after the latest league loss. Probably figured NT break is better to get rid then wait until season is over. Or its combination of both.

And before the Dortmund game, which is a must win game.

Apr 12, 2004
I just don't get it. We didn't allow goals in the CL, like, at all, against Barca, Inter, and PSG. We have dropped Bundesliga points, but so what? Just, so random.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is available.

Missed opportunity for Bayern.
Bayern only hires German coaches!

Like Pepper Guarolshammer and Carlos Andelovrum.

- - - Updated - - -

I would much rather have Hansi back than Tuchel, too.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just don't get it. We didn't allow goals in the CL, like, at all, against Barca, Inter, and PSG. We have dropped Bundesliga points, but so what? Just, so random.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern only hires German coaches!

Like Pepper Guarolshammer and Carlos Andelovrum.

- - - Updated - - -

I would much rather have Hansi back than Tuchel, too.
I guess being 2nd in late March is considered as failure in a weak league (weak competition).

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I simply don't understand the timing. Imo he should've been sacked when we went out to Villareal, after that we had been trashed 5-0 by Gladbach in the Pokal and been bad in the CL.

This year we've been flawless in the CL and not so much in the Bundesliga. It sound strange, but I kinda understand if the players are starting to lose focus there as we've won it 10 times in a row.

They seem much more fired up on the CL, but of course you can't be as day and night in both tournaments.

But the timing here is like said the strange thing imo, there were better moments to do it. Can't only be the results, it's probably also gotta do with him not having the full support of the dressing room and too many leaks to the press.

FC Hollywood is truly back.

Apr 12, 2004
Report: Julian Nagelsmann was totally surprised by Bayern's decision. The coach was skiing in Austria on his days off. The bosses came to the conclusion that Nagelsmann was mainly to blame for dropping 10 points this year and being overtaken by Borussia Dortmund.

The club's bosses saw that the treble was in danger and decided to act before the upcoming big games (BVB, City)

Nagelsmann's perfect CL record so far did not matter to the board.

In addition, Bayern were afraid that Thomas Tuchel would quickly be gone from the market. The coaching job at Real Madrid could become available in the summer. Tottenham also were interested. The bosses had Tuchel on their sights for several years - now it's finally happening.
Via @cfbayern

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Tuchel is an upgrade for sure imo, but plays a much more “defensive and boring” style than Nagelsmann, or at least he did at Chelsea, which is part of why he was eventually sacked there.

Bayern more results oriented than britbongs though, so he should work there. They will definitely look a lot more solid and organized on the pitch. More consistent too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Idk about other Bayern fans, but my dad has been screaming for him to get sacked for a while now. The league performance has really been bad.

They lose to Dortmund and there is a good chance the Schale is gone for good if they keep Nagelsmann.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's get Nagelsmann.
Are you serious?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Idk about other Bayern fans, but my dad has been screaming for him to get sacked for a while now. The league performance has really been bad.

They lose to Dortmund and there is a good chance the Schale is gone for good if they keep Nagelsmann.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious?
Haven't watched much of Bayern honestly. My post had more hidden: let's please replace Allegri. Please please please please.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious?
I wanted him gone for a long time, but the way he handled the CL groupstage and not to forget PSG was outstanding. I was always against him coming here in the first place as I didn't see him as ready, always said he needed at least 5 years more as a coach before coaching a club like Bayern.

His first season was below average on many levels, this has so far been better. As arrogant as it sounds, I was quite comfortable we would've beaten Dortmund at home like always the last 6-7 years. But the board has probably been worried that we might drop points in games where we shouldn't, just like we tend to after a good performance.

But starting to think there's more to it than the results. Just speculating, but maybe they found out Nagelsmann just didn't have the backing of the players, his girlfriend being the so called mole because of her job etc.

We'll see.

Apr 12, 2004
I also know the Board is VERY against a 3-back system.

- - - Updated - - -

We fans need an explanation. Nagelsmann was one of us, a childhood Bayern fan. It was his dream. Most importantly he was getting us results, especially in big games and when it mattered.
At this stage of the season, this decision doesn't make sense. Not to mention that we payed RB Leipzig 25m euros to bring Nagelsmann to the club.

Julian Nagelsmann:
- 84 games
- 60 wins
- 14 draws
- 10 losses
- 3 titles
- Contesting for treble in 2022/23

@fcbayern, @oliverkahn and @brazzo_hasan_salihamidzic owe us an explanation.

Via:

@fcbhub_ on IG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)