Bundesliga 2022-23 (9 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Nah, he has club influence, a bit, but he and KHR and Franz are all gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Prison Uli: "At FC Bayern, we would totally be in favor of dropping the 50+1 rule. In England, every first- or second-division club is linked to a big company, a country, an oligarch or whatever. That's why they're pretty far ahead of us internationally."
We would never allow a company to take over control, though. I think the majority have backtracked on that thought as they view it now as a bastardization of football.

- - - Updated - - -

But these cucks were against forming a Super League.

I think their minds will be changed very soon though. Tide looks like it’s starting to change.
I seriously doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why we are against the SL:

https://www.uefa.com/nationalassociations/uefarankings/club/#/yr/2023

We are at the height of the UEFA competitions. Why would we want to change?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wut happen? Why u UPS man get red tarjeta?????? Glow back to drive truck u SILLY Day boy.

Least El Chapo score goal like Fedex man, forga Bayer Munich

Apr 12, 2004
What?? Deisler was one of the most hyped talents back then. Badstuber was nowhere near him in terms of talent.
Nah, you're right from a media perspective. Deisler was topped as a new German savior, a winger and striker to convert and change the lazy squad since 1990's triumph.

In any case, they had essentially the same number of both caps and goals at the Senior level, with Baddy having one fewer year.

Deisler was way more flashy and fun to watch, but Baddy started at 17,18 at Bayern and the Mannschaft. Deisler was MUCH more inconsistent, too. Before he blew his knee the first time, Badstuber was taking our FKs.

I don't know, man, if they both are super healthy, they are literally WC winners and CL winners. It's hard to compare players across positions.

But, I don't really disagree with your opinion, too much. It's a toss-up.

I mean, we aren't infallible, we let Emre Can and Mats Hummels go mad easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)