Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
State of this league.
Liverpool destroying English farmers 5, 6, 7, 8-0 or whatever:

"beSt leaguE iN tHe wOrlD!!!!!"

Bayern doing the same:

"fucKinG faRmerS, yoU cOulnd'T dO thAT iN A reAl leaGue!!!!"

Sometimes you just have to accept someone being good without discrediting them.

Over the last 8 years Bayern have done results like this in the CL time and time again, is that also for farmers?

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Bayern doing the same:

Over the last 8 years Bayern has been doing results like this in the CL time and time again, is that also for farmers?
Bayern have a great team, i think they're the favourites to win the CL. But Leverkusen are third, they shouldn't get embarrassed to this extent, there are no excuses. It makes this league look like a season long training session.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

Bayern doing the same:

Over the last 8 years Bayern have done results like this in the CL time and time again, is that also for farmers?
I dont think anyone is discrediting Bayern, everyone knows they are one of the best clubs in Europe, top 3 at the moment maybe. But winning 5-0 at half time away vs the third club in the league is ridiculous. And please dont compare EPL and Bundesluga quality wise.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I dont think anyone is discrediting Bayern, everyone knows they are one of the best clubs in Europe, top 3 at the moment maybe. But winning 5-0 away vs the third club in the league is ridiculous. And please dont compare EPL and Bundesluga quality wise.
5-0 away at HALFTIME lmao. Give me a break.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I dont think anyone is discrediting Bayern, everyone knows they are one of the best clubs in Europe, top 3 at the moment maybe. But winning 5-0 at half time away vs the third club in the league is ridiculous. And please dont compare EPL and Bundesluga quality wise.
So you're telling me PL doesn't have farmer teams?

I never compared the leagues, what I'm saying is people need to be consistent in their proclaims.

When Liverpool or City beats one of the typical English farmers with a handful or more is it world class. When Bayern does the same is it nothing special because we only got farmers apparantly.

A result like this was close to inevitable as Bayern lost their last game.

- - - Updated - - -

5-0 away at HALFTIME lmao. Give me a break.
Rønnebærene er sure sagde ræven, den kunne ikke nå dem :touched:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
So you're telling me PL doesn't have farmer teams?

I never compared the leagues, what I'm saying is people need to be consistent in their proclaims.

When Liverpool or City beats one of the typical English farmers with a handful or more is it world class. When Bayern does the same is it nothing special.

- - - Updated - - -

Rønnebærene er sure sagde ræven, den kunne ikke nå dem :touched:
No one said that EPL doesn't have farmer teams. Every league has, no one is denying that. In EPL though there is a lot more competition for the title, a lot more teams are investing and trying to do damage. You wont see Liverpool beating United, Tottenham or even Arsenal or Leicester 0-5 in the 35th minute. you just wont. Im not even mentioning City and Chelsea here. The gap from Bayern and the rest of the teams in the Bundesliga is ridiculous. Only Dortmund is quality team and still not even close to Bayern. Once Haaland leaves, I can easily see them fall even further behind Bayern.

I dont know why this is hard to admit for Bayern fans. Again, no one is denying Bayern's quality. They show year after year that they are quality, not only in Europe that is. Its not like they win the Bundes because there is no competition. I mean hell, Ligue 1 is even worse but PSG struggle more than them.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No one said that EPL doesn't have farmer teams. Every league has, no one is denying that. In EPL though there is a lot more competition for the title, a lot more teams are investing and trying to do damage. You wont see Liverpool beating United, Tottenham or even Arsenal or Leicester 0-5 in the 35th minute. you just wont. Im not even mentioning City and Chelsea here. The gap from Bayern and the rest of the teams in the Bundesliga is ridiculous. Only Dortmund is quality team and still not even close to Bayern. Once Haaland leaves, I can easily see them fall even further behind Bayern.

I dont know why this is hard to admit for Bayern fans. Again, no one is denying Bayern's quality. They show year after year that they are quality, not only in Europe that is. Its not like they win the Bundes because there is no competition. I mean hell, Ligue 1 is even worse but PSG struggle more than them.
The Bundesliga is highly uncompetitive, it's just how it turned out the last decade. Bayern dominated before, but we never won more than 3 in a row and often the title was decided on the last matchday. I don't know why this changed so massively, but it's of course a problem for the Bundesliga as a whole. Bayern shouldn't slack on their level just to let the other teams catch up, clubs like Gladbach, Dortmund, HSV, Werder, Schalke etc need to get their shit together and be competitive again.

My guess for PSG struggling more in Ligue 1 although the league is of worse quality is because they're a club of mercenaries only hired to win the CL. They couldn't care less about the other French farmers, they live and breath for the CL and nothing else. Ligue 1 just turned out to be something they have to compete in as a French team.

PSG is not a well functioning team like Bayern, they have some massive stars, although not much cohesion.

Bayern takes a lot of pride in winning the Bundesliga and has done so for many decades. The CL is also very important for the club, but being dominant in Germany is the most important.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Bayern doing the same:

Let's be honest, CL is half farmers. Take away the top ~10 clubs and it's EL level

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Bayern doing the same:

Has Liverpool won the league 10 times in row?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Bayern doing the same:

Bayern 9 R.Madrid 1

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
These results comes from the last 8 years in the CL and people are surprised Bayern beat 9 out of 10 BL teams with the same numbers. And I probably even forgot some. If the state of the Bundesliga is so bad, why does the same happen to other teams in Europe when they play Bayern?

Bayern killing a team of like Leverkusen shouldn't come to any surprise to anyone. I'm not saying the Bundesliga is the best league in Europe, of course it's not. But the German teams getting trashed by Bayern is just what it is, Bayern would do the same to most teams in the other leagues, it's just how it is and history from the last decade is on my side. :boh:

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You’re so mad right now.

Bayern is good, no one is debating that. To be fair, the bundesliga isn’t a farmers club. It’s more like a minor league baseball system developed to send all the best players to its one professional team.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You’re so mad right now.

Bayern is good, no one is debating that. To be fair, the bundesliga isn’t a farmers club. It’s more like a minor league baseball system developed to send all the best players to its one professional team.
I ain't mad, just tired of people with selective/goldfish memory.

I clearly stated the Bundesliga ain't the best league in Europe, but it's certainly not a shit league. Could it do with more competition? No doubt.

Is it Bayerns job to get worse for the others to catch up? Of course not.

Before the last decade the Bundesliga was one of the most competitive leagues historically, I don't know why that changed so much. I guess some of it comes from Bayern being driven even better and the others underperforming/having the wrong people in charge.

Clubs like HSV and Schalke for instance got a lot of potential but are outright amateurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)