Bundesliga 2020-21 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
17 CL or EL knock out games, he scored 4 goals, 2 of which vs Dinamo Zagreb. Tottenham made their biggest european run in history playing great football with him injured and Llorente/Lucas playing up front, then looked toothless in the final with him back in the lineup. 5 WC or Euro knock out games, 1 goal, a PK vs Colombia.

Hes nice to have if you try to fight for 4th place and want to have the top scorer in your ranks, but if you try to win you go for someone different.
He plays for Spurs, they are the biggest choke team in football history. He's scored plenty of European goals but you can only go so far with Spurs.

It's easy to pick stats to suit an argument but he's clearly one of the best 9s in the world and if you give him a chance he tends to score. You see that in just the last game he played where England created nothing against Albania, Shaw stood one good cross up for him and he gets in front of his man and puts the header right inside the post. Out of nothing really. He's also very good in the build up of play.

And no I'm not saying he is as good as Lewandowski, but one doesn't have to be trash to make a point. He'll be England's record scorer by the time he has retired, and scores you 30+ goals per season. That said, I seriously doubt that he'll get better once he gets to 29 or 30 like Lewa did, he won't have that longevity, as he seems to have recurring issues with his ankles. Otherwise he has never really relied on pace so he would still be good at 33 or 34.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Kane is trash, let's get that straight, Lewa would outplay him while carrying him on his back. People should wish Bayern had Kane instead, it would weaken them.

also, I'm surprised the discussion is about Son-Kane and not Alli-Kane. That overrated piece of trash wouldn't even start for Udinese, but somehow he's wanked to the heavens
I don't agree Kane is trash but I also think Lewa is the better striker. :)

Totally off topic I know but do people from former Yugoslav countries understand other Slavic languages like Polish, Ukranian etc?

- - - Updated - - -

:cry::sergio:

Fucking international breaks, always the same with them

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't agree Kane is trash but I also think Lewa is the better striker. :)

Totally off topic I know but do people from former Yugoslav countries understand other Slavic languages like Polish, Ukranian etc?

- - - Updated - - -

:cry::sergio:

Fucking international breaks, always the same with them

will he be able to beat Muller record? or will be too late once he is back?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
As much as I enjoy our current team do I also miss these two and their skills and dribbles. Especially Robben burning half the team of the opponents and there after scoring a banger. :touched: To me is Robben one of the best Dutch players of all time, total one man army when he wanted to be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As much as I enjoy our current team do I also miss these two and their skills and dribbles. Especially Robben burning half the team of the opponents and there after scoring a banger. :touched: To me is Robben one of the best Dutch players of all time, total one man army when he wanted to be.

Post a Bayern best XI of the past 25-30 years.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Post a Bayern best XI of the past 25-30 years.
Last 25-30 years? That a difficult one, but I'd go with this

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Lucio - Lizarazu
Effenberg - Matthäus
Robben - Müller - Ribery
Lewandowski

Honorable mentions

Kahn
Thiago Alcantara
Kimmich
Schweinsteiger
Ballack
Alaba
Mario Gomez
Samuel Koffour
Giovane Elber
Willy Sagnol
Roy Makaay
Toni Kroos

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Neuer :lol:
Not even Top 3 of Bayern keepers
Put your hate aside and it's easy to see he has achieved way more than Kahn. And I love Kahn, but Neuer surpassed him, it's not even a contest anymore.

Now it's between Sepp Maier and Neuer who's our best goalkeeper in history.

Tell me your best Bayern lineup then. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Bastian rated so highly?
Not to me, he was good but wouldn't put him into our best 11 of the past 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)