BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Best Bayern keeper :diculo:
Certainly in top 3 :p

- - - Updated - - -

best, second best and third best

fourth is a close fight between him and sepp maier

- - - Updated - - -

yea...britbong club....only them would pay money for perisic right... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
We wanted Perisic on a permanent contract last year but Inter asked too high of a price. Wondering if we can get a deal this time, but it seems there's no concrete interest from Bayern now. He would be a great addition to the squad though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Maybe it's a strategy from Bayern to show they value him, but I agree if Bayern set him as a 100 mio player is it kinda strange not to give him the salary he demands.

I don't know what to think of all this.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Maybe it's a strategy from Bayern to show they value him, but I agree if Bayern set him as a 100 mio player is it kinda strange not to give him the salary he demands.

I don't know what to think of all this.
We hardly sell anyone. It's our typical scenario, i.e. rather see him leave on a free next year than selling him now because he's unhappy. But that could change now though, because of COVID and that shit.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
One of the best dribblers I can think of, especially in his prime. His ball control and especially close control while dribbling was out of this world. Even better than Robben in that sense imo.

And never forget :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)