Bundesliga 2020-21 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@BayernFan

Based on their accomplishments alone, I'd have to say absolutely.

Lewandowski is superior to both Kane and Lukaku, comfortably I might add.

However, Lewandowski and Muller are both 30+ so the other duos you listed have time on their side. I still don't think they'll ever be as good as Muller and Lewa or achieve anywhere near the same level of success once it's all said and done.

Muller is a bonafide asshole, and I don't like him.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@BayernFan

Based on their accomplishments alone, I'd have to say absolutely.

Lewandowski is superior to both Kane and Lukaku, comfortably I might add.

However, Lewandowski and Muller are both 30+ so the other duos you listed have time on their side. I still don't think they'll ever be as good as Muller and Lewa or achieve anywhere near the same level of success once it's all said and done.

Muller is a bonafide asshole, and I don't like him.
Many PL fans seems to think otherwise is my impression. :shifty:

I often hear thisargument from the PL fans; Lewa wouldn't have anywhere as good numbers as Kane if he played in Tottenham and that Kane would have better numbers than Lewa if he played for Bayern.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I often hear thisargument from the PL fans; Lewa wouldn't have anywhere as good numbers as Kane if he played in Tottenham and that Kane would have better numbers than Lewa if he played for Bayern.
Don't listen to the Sandeeps and Choi Bongs of this world - they're more knowledgeable about cricket and ping pong anyway.

The majority of EPL Britbong fans are delusional arrogant cunts.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Lewa and Muller without a doubt, and I dislike both.

But I have to add one thing, only reason Bayern is dominating Europe is because all the other top teams have regressed -> RM, Barca, AM and Juve.

I don't consider Bayern strong, the rest are just weak.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Lewa and Muller without a doubt, and I dislike both.

But I have to add one thing, only reason Bayern is dominating Europe is because all the other top teams have regressed -> RM, Barca, AM and Juve.

I don't consider Bayern strong, the rest are just weak.
I don't know if I'd say we're dominating Europe, we have to win it this year as well before I think you can call it domination.

Disagreed about us not being strong, we're not 2013 level strong but still a formidable side.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Kane is trash, let's get that straight, Lewa would outplay him while carrying him on his back. People should wish Bayern had Kane instead, it would weaken them.

also, I'm surprised the discussion is about Son-Kane and not Alli-Kane. That overrated piece of trash wouldn't even start for Udinese, but somehow he's wanked to the heavens

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Kane is trash, let's get that straight, Lewa would outplay him while carrying him on his back. People should wish Bayern had Kane instead, it would weaken them.

also, I'm surprised the discussion is about Son-Kane and not Alli-Kane. That overrated piece of trash wouldn't even start for Udinese, but somehow he's wanked to the heavens
Lol no

Agree with the Alli part.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kane is trash. Heard it all now.
17 CL or EL knock out games, he scored 4 goals, 2 of which vs Dinamo Zagreb. Tottenham made their biggest european run in history playing great football with him injured and Llorente/Lucas playing up front, then looked toothless in the final with him back in the lineup. 5 WC or Euro knock out games, 1 goal, a PK vs Colombia.

Hes nice to have if you try to fight for 4th place and want to have the top scorer in your ranks, but if you try to win you go for someone different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)