Bundesliga 2020-21 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I am obviously incredibly biased, so perhaps someone more objective regarding those two clowns should provide you with an assessment. Don't ask Badass though - he has Tootsie's number on speed dial, and a monthly paycheck in the amount of 500 Euros per month is sent to his humble abode as he valiantly defends Tootsie on Tuz.
Sorry for my ignorance both which one of them is Tootsie and Bozo? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Thats how you win!

When you're the best team and club in the world but still unsatisfied.
I don't agree with you, this is recipe for disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking hate Bayern..hope they reach the CL final and lose.
The feeling is indeed very mutual, fuckface ;)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wait, you guys actually plan your squads? As in, ahead of time going for a specific profile of player for a specific role and not just "market opportunities"? What an interesting concept. :sigh:
bayern planning = have an intern send e-mails to Dortmund and Leipzig asking them to drop players X,Y and Z at the bus station where they shall be picked up soon. Transfer fee tbd

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
1st time I head of Gerd Mullers record if 40 goals in one BL campaign was when Ibisevic scored 18 goals in 17 games, 1st half of the season back in 2008. Since then I heard it a lot, whenever someone starts the season on fire it comes up. But looks like this is the 1st time it will actually be broken. Lewa needs 5 more I think, and there is a bunch of games left. Gonna be huge

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
1st time I head of Gerd Mullers record if 40 goals in one BL campaign was when Ibisevic scored 18 goals in 17 games, 1st half of the season back in 2008. Since then I heard it a lot, whenever someone starts the season on fire it comes up. But looks like this is the 1st time it will actually be broken. Lewa needs 5 more I think, and there is a bunch of games left. Gonna be huge
Yep, record stood for 50 years if I remember right but it looks like it's gonna be ended now. And Lewa will win the Golden Boot on top of it as well if he keeps up

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I'm kinda sick of clubs instantly appointing (fresh-ex) players to coach. It began out of nowhere and now it's a trend.

Sadly we got the worst kind.
Well he was working on his coaching career right after he retired, and he was working at Sociedad B as coach, so he isn't a complete noob. I personally love it, hopefully he does good.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@Marc

Video as mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

He was not only a a warrior/cunt but also a great footballer, people just tend to forget it because of his personality. First video shows very well when football was played by men and not todays pussies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)