Bundesliga 2019/20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
@Jethro @BayernFan . Kouassi to Bayern,5 years contract. Good moove for Bayern, stupid for the player.
I assume it's because people think Bayern is stacked when it comes to centre-backs? Well, Boateng and Javi are 99% leaving this summer, and remaining CB's are pretty much injury-prone. With Lucas, Suele and Alaba he'll find his minutes, i'm 100% sure. PSG even offered him more money but he still opted for Bayern.

Apr 17, 2013
I assume it's because people think Bayern is stacked when it comes to centre-backs? Well, Boateng and Javi are 99% leaving this summer, and remaining CB's are pretty much injury-prone. With Lucas, Suele and Alaba he'll find his minutes, i'm 100% sure. PSG even offered him more money but he still opted for Bayern.
+Pavard
The competition is much more important at Bayern than at PSG, with the departure of Silva he is 3rd in the hierarchy behind Marquinhos and Kimpebé. I think bayern must have offered him a huge signing bonus, if he wanted playing time he would have stayed in paris.
It's still sad a youngster who has no recognition for his former club.

never heard of him, is he any good?
Very promising player, only 17 years old and already 13 games (including 2 in champions league). Central defender, who can help out as defensive midfield , technically good, physically he is already ready, and in terms of calm and maturity is impressive.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
+Pavard
The competition is much more important at Bayern than at PSG, with the departure of Silva he is 3rd in the hierarchy behind Marquinhos and Kimpebé. I think bayern must have offered him a huge signing bonus, if he wanted playing time he would have stayed in paris.
It's still sad a youngster who has no recognition for his former club.
Pretty sure Pavard won't be playing CB at Bayern unless some real injury-crisis hits the team. I was also a little bit surprised, but it's rumuored that Salihamidzic and the scouting team have been following him for a year or longer. I believe there was something going on between Tuchel and Kouassi that made him join us.

Apr 17, 2013
Pretty sure Pavard won't be playing CB at Bayern unless some real injury-crisis hits the team. I was also a little bit surprised, but it's rumuored that Salihamidzic and the scouting team have been following him for a year or longer. I believe there was something going on between Tuchel and Kouassi that made him join us.
I read that Bayern wanted to buy Hakimi, can that have consequences for Pavard ? He plays on the right in the national team and at bayern his position is central defender.

From what I read, this kid has been followed for a very long time by European clubs, for example Leipzig has scouted him since he was 13 years old. Despite his young age, he did not hesitate to trust him and that's how the kid thanked him. We must stop lying to ourselves. , it's a question of money. If the kid wanted to play he would stay at PSG or go to another good club of Ligue 1 club, going to Bayern is still a stupid choice which is too high step for a 17 year old kid.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I read that Bayern wanted to buy Hakimi, can that have consequences for Pavard ? He plays on the right in the national team and at bayern his position is central defender.

From what I read, this kid has been followed for a very long time by European clubs, for example Leipzig has scouted him since he was 13 years old. Despite his young age, he did not hesitate to trust him and that's how the kid thanked him. We must stop lying to ourselves. , it's a question of money. If the kid wanted to play he would stay at PSG or go to another good club of Ligue 1 club, going to Bayern is still a stupid choice which is too high step for a 17 year old kid.
I really doubt Bayern are serious regarding Hakimi, he'd be too expensive although Madrid still won't count him as starting fullback since there's Carvajal.

Yeah, he's been followed by Arsenal and Milan as well, even PSG offered him better contract financially than Bayern, maybe it's bonusses that made him sign for us since he's a free agent. Anyways, i still think he'll find his spot in the squad and not just sit on the bench.

Apr 17, 2013
I really doubt Bayern are serious regarding Hakimi, he'd be too expensive although Madrid still won't count him as starting fullback since there's Carvajal.

Yeah, he's been followed by Arsenal and Milan as well, even PSG offered him better contract financially than Bayern, maybe it's bonusses that made him sign for us since he's a free agent. Anyways, i still think he'll find his spot in the squad and not just sit on the bench.
Good luck for him, but even if a world champion like Hernandez has difficulties to start, with Juve, I don't see any other big club with as many quality players in these positions.
I don't watch the bundesliga much, does Cuisance play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)