Bundesliga 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
don't normally watch Bundesliga but I don't get whats happening?

Why are Frankfurt just laying there taking it. What are they waiting for?

- - - Updated - - -

SAD

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm tired of all this focus on "BlackLivesMatter", especially as this is an American thing and not European. The guy in this case was even a convicted criminal. Was the action from the police officer wrong and should he be punished? of course. Should racism be tolerated? of course not.

But this is getting out of hand. Never heard anyone who says white life matters for instance.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm tired of all this focus on "BlackLivesMatter", especially as this is an American thing and not European. The guy in this case was even a convicted criminal. Was the action from the police officer wrong and should he be punished? of course. Should racism be tolerated? of course not.

But this is getting out of hand.
No shit

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Well played from Frankfurt, when they equalized I somehow expected we would drop it all, as we lost all initiative for some time.

We're going to Berlin, hopefully to take the 20th DFB Pokal home.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm so embarrassed, can't even tell. But look at the bright side: at least there will be one place in the world where BLM ghouls get curb stomped :baus:
On that note, my local team got promoted yesterday, so groups of fans took to the city centre to celebrate (as drunk English people do, because fuck lockdown amirite). They took down some BLM stuff on local landmarks and replaced them with football flags, scarves etc. Couple of lads (they were black, fwiw) tried to fight them because they didn't like it. Lost. Came back with knives, got cornered by about 50 people. Police came and arrested both of the lads.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
On that note, my local team got promoted yesterday, so groups of fans took to the city centre to celebrate (as drunk English people do, because fuck lockdown amirite). They took down some BLM stuff on local landmarks and replaced them with football flags, scarves etc. Couple of lads (they were black, fwiw) tried to fight them because they didn't like it. Lost. Came back with knives, got cornered by about 50 people. Police came and arrested both of the lads.
Anyone who would do that is disgusting

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone who would do that is disgusting
Unfortunately that's what a lot of kids, especially black kids, do in inner cities in the UK now. Usually they go around stabbing each other so people aren't as bothered. It's gotten worse since Albanian gangs took over a lot of the drug trade.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

But this is getting out of hand. Never heard anyone who says white life matters for instance.
There's something called White Privilege though :D

Tbh, white people have been a bunch of self entitled colonialist cunts for so long, but how some are jumping on the BLM movement and utilizing virtue signalling is beyond repulsive.

And, like you said, the guy was a convicted criminal, so let's not make him out to be some kind of hero or martyr. He was a victim of police brutality, and cops are massive douchecunts (this is universal), but if anything, the focus should be on education, integration, and assimilation.

Jun 7, 2003
There's something called White Privilege though :D

Tbh, white people have been a bunch of self entitled colonialist cunts for so long, but how some are jumping on the BLM movement and utilizing virtue signalling is beyond repulsive.

And, like you said, the guy was a convicted criminal, so let's not make him out to be some kind of hero or martyr. He was a victim of police brutality, and cops are massive douchecunts (this is universal), but if anything, the focus should be on education, integration, and assimilation.
Convicted of possessing Cocaice and Weed. If that makes him a criminal then i don't know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)