Bundesliga 2019/20 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Good luck for him, but even if a world champion like Hernandez has difficulties to start, with Juve, I don't see any other big club with as many quality players in these positions.
I don't watch the bundesliga much, does Cuisance play?
Barely. To be fair to him, the competition in midfield is just too big and to be honest i can't see any reason why he was signed, perhaps as Javi replacement but even Javi didn't play that much this season. Interesting lad though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
why do Germans hate HSV? I sometimes wondered :p
I dont hate HSV per se, I very much like the image of what HSV used to be but for the last 10 years they have done a billion retarded actions that no club should be allowed to afford without punishment

and Germans are people with a great sense of justice and always want the right things to happen

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I dont hate HSV per se, I very much like the image of what HSV used to be but for the last 10 years they have done a billion retarded actions that no club should be allowed to afford without punishment

and Germans are people with a great sense of justice and always want the right things to happen
Very off topic question but do you hate Bayern for what they managed to build since the 60's or do you respect it? I mean there's not really a sugardaddy behind Bayerns succes back in the 70's.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally what annoyed me the most is that they should have been relegated like 5 years in a row, but always fluked their asses into the relegation ranks against some 2nd division fodder - and stayed up. It's been about fucking time they went down.
Agreed. I still remember that clock they had at their Stadium to remind they were the only club to have been in the BL since it was founded.

thehsvstadium-clock-displays-the-time-at-the-final-whistle-of-the-EREA05.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)