Bundesliga 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Lewandowski currently has a 1.19 goal to game ratio so far this season. That's a higher ratio than any single season of Cristiano Ronaldo (1.13 in 2015) or Luis Suarez (1.13
in 2016).
The record breaking seasons of Gerd Muller (1.35 :eek: in 1973) and Lionel Messi (1.22 in 2012) seem to be the only European goal tallies to beat Lewandowski out.

Rather impressive. He'll feel a bit hard done with the CL being a one legged tournament this season. He might've hit 60 this season had he had more games to play.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

@BayernFan @Jethro @Nostradamus This is just beautiful to watch again. So easy to read, but so impossible to stop lol. Kinda miss him (will be watching his debute in groningen lol), his selfish but lethally smooth ways. I laughed a year ago, when Salah won Puskas award for cutting in from left and shooting in opposite top corner, it made me chuckle someone is winning that award for a goal Robben scored almost weekly :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

@BayernFan @Jethro @Nostradamus This is just beautiful to watch again. So easy to read, but so impossible to stop lol. Kinda miss him (will be watching his debute in groningen lol), his selfish but lethally smooth ways. I laughed a year ago, when Salah won Puskas award for cutting in from left and shooting in opposite top corner, it made me chuckle someone is winning that award for a goal Robben scored almost weekly :D
Missing him, what a player he was :touched:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

It was Egyptians voting like there is no tomorrow, wasn't even Salah's best goal that season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)