Bundesliga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Kovac is a good coach, i think he won you guys some trophies. The style of the wins can be debated.

I am becoming a fan of Leon Goretzka slowly, this guy is amazing. He has still room for improvement. Maybe the most interesting player for me right now in the Bundesliga
Maybe for a small/medium sized club, but not for the juggernaut that Bayern is. Reason why he was a complete disaster was the clear lack of a gameplan and the way he humiliated us against minnows. Good riddance to him whereever he goes.

Jun 7, 2003
Maybe for a small/medium sized club, but not for the juggernaut that Bayern is. Reason why he was a complete disaster was the clear lack of a gameplan and the way he humiliated us against minnows. Good riddance to him whereever he goes.
I know what you mean with the lack of gameplan. I watched only the games against Liverpool last year, i thought to myself that is not what Bayern should be doing. Alltough Martinez played a hell of game in the first game.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Trophies say otherwise :boh:

He just wasn't brownnosing besties with the old guard of bayern players.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Kovac is a good coach, i think he won you guys some trophies. The style of the wins can be debated.

I am becoming a fan of Leon Goretzka slowly, this guy is amazing. He has still room for improvement. Maybe the most interesting player for me right now in the Bundesliga
100% this Kovac has been better for Bayern the Poop, even if you disregard the skyhigh expecations in Poop, just going by trophies

Bayernfan loves blaming Kovac because it makes it easier for him to ignore that the cancerous locker room at Bayern has way too much power

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Kovac is a shit coach who shouldn't have been here in the first place. Same cancerous locker room is not a problem for Flick it seems, I wonder why

No I don't wonder why, it's because Flovac is utter shit

Jun 7, 2003
hahaha nice

popcorn.gif

To be honest i was also sceptic about Kovac beeing a good coach until he proved me wrong with Bayern. He won everything beside the CL which is a competition that needs also a little luck.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Kovac is a shit coach who shouldn't have been here in the first place. Same cancerous locker room is not a problem for Flick it seems, I wonder why?
Duh?! Because he's playing along.

Just ask yourself if the players should have so much power, sacking a coach basically on their own with their shitty attitude. If you still believe your locker room isn't full of cunts i can't help you. They've been behaving like this for years now - and the management is letting them get away with it. The old guard is pure cancer.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The Bayern locker room needs a firm and strong hand and a coach/manager with a clear idea about what to do and how to approach a game. These players have won everything there is to win, of course they ain't gonna listen to a guy who can't motivate them

That's how it is in the biggest clubs and that's why it is so hard to coach in clubs like Real and Bayern. Hitzfeld said it quite clear himself, coaching Bayern for 6 years is like 20 years in nearly all other clubs. The pressure is immense from the outside (media, fans, board members and so) and the players are lunatics sometimes

To succed in Bayern you need to win the respect from day one and Kovac never did that. Im sure he's a nice guy off the field, but he was a shit coach at the task he had at hand, and there's nothing that is gonna change my view regarding this

The one to blame for the misery was Uli who lost touch with reality after he came out from jail. Carlo was sacked for far less than Kovac, but he was burned out and didn't care for the job

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I imagine Bayern need a coach in the same way that Barcelona do - someone to steer the group of players and try to keep them happy. We know Bayern want to play fast and flowing football and dominate, which is what they should do in Germany, and then carry that on over to CL football. It might succeed or it might not, but CL is a lottery anyway.

Barcelona have been employing in-house coaches for as long as I remember, and it hasn't really seen them drop from being an elite club for the last 15 years. They have their philosophy and style, everyone knows how to play the system. The team just needs someone at the helm to keep players happy and motivated.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I imagine Bayern need a coach in the same way that Barcelona do - someone to steer the group of players and try to keep them happy. We know Bayern want to play fast and flowing football and dominate, which is what they should do in Germany, and then carry that on over to CL football. It might succeed or it might not, but CL is a lottery anyway.

Barcelona have been employing in-house coaches for as long as I remember, and it hasn't really seen them drop from being an elite club for the last 15 years. They have their philosophy and style, everyone knows how to play the system. The team just needs someone at the helm to keep players happy and motivated.
This is spot on.

And that’s why Flick has been so succesful until now, because he understands the task he has at hand and are able to deliver what is demanded.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Today i heard Hansi Flick wanted Werner, but Brazzo and the team wanted Sane. What do you say about that?
They are making the right choice. With Lewandowski it's not a must to get Werner now, and odds are after he gets tired of not winning in Chelsea he will join Bayern.

But a healthy Sane? Huge upgrade on Coman, and to a degree Gnabry too. The problem with those two who basically are top class wingers when they play is the consistently in finishing off attacks. Sane is just way more of a goal threat, complete menace.

Jun 7, 2003
Lewandowski is already 31 years but with his body maybe he has still enough years until they find a good replacement.
I don't know about Sane, with his injury it's a bit unclear how he will be. But from potential i also think he can become better than Gnabry and Coman.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is already better then them, by a bit too. But lets see what effect injury had. But a fully on Sane is pretty much top few best wingers around. If he settles in well in Bayern, they should have another wrecking ball machine on the wings ala Robben.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Today i heard Hansi Flick wanted Werner, but Brazzo and the team wanted Sane. What do you say about that?
I'd take Sane without any question.

Werner is a fine player and decent striker but he's not a generational talent on his position. Furthermore is it very difficult to find players that can create and do things on their own and at the same time have an end product.

Werner is just a typical goalscorer, nothing wrong in that, but they come around all the time. A player like Sané with those cababilities are much harder to find.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't want Werner at Bayern, but the choice between the two of them are quite easy imo. Only question mark regarding Sané is how he will respond after the injury. Apart from that is there no doubt he can become an absolute world class player and one of the best in his position.

I also think Bayern are looking for players to replace the Robbery era and the succes we had with those two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)